The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

I hope they don’t go into digging into the target sport records, they aren’t going to like what they find. Just my small group of friends have bought so much ammo. Of course, I never exceed the legal amount you can store, but I’m always close to that number. If you shoot regularly, a case doesn’t last long.

How exactly did the Gun Parlor help the antis? From what I read, all the owner did was say he wouldn't sell ammo without a LTC.

Letting a reporter roam around downrange with a Stanley Kubrick wannabe cameraman arranging an artsy panning shot (with ammo they probably provided), without suspecting that it might turn out to be a hit piece? If they didn’t know they should have, and in either case they’re ****ing stupid

The constitution requires that all states give "full faith and credit" to the acts of other states.

This means that a civil judgement issued by a MMC (MA Marsupial Court) is collectable from defendants in other states. Think of it as an extradition treaty for money.

It is also why the courts in NY have upheld the validity of a Vaughn Declaration demand from a MA court. A Vaughn Declaration is a requirement that the parents or grandparents of a divorcing couple provide their son/daughter in-law's attorney with a detailed net worth statement and copies of their estate planning documents so said information can be used against their child when determining an "equitable split" of marital assets. A NY couple tried to avoid providing the info, but the courts held that the "full faith and credit" clause required the NY courts to enforce the MA order.

So if a court in another state (think HI judge type hi-jinks) declares Healey owes a client all her 7/20 communication records plus a billion dollars, the MSP is going to faithfully go collect the records and funds on behalf of said judge's order?

Uggh this bullshit just when I need to restock 9mm. Let the hoop jumping begin. [puke]
Is there anywhere in NH that has decent bulk prices? Might have to take a road trip this weekend.

Letting a reporter roam around downrange with a Stanley Kubrick wannabe cameraman arranging an artsy panning shot (with ammo they probably provided), without suspecting that it might turn out to be a hit piece? If they didn’t know they should have, and in either case they’re ****ing stupid

Last 13 seconds super relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcZHSGyos6g

Last edited:
The company selling the ammo, not illegally mind you, may like many others ahead of them decide it is not worth the trouble and just say no shipping to MA.

OK so you ship it to a friend in NH, which is great as long as they don't pull the " your credit card is billed to a MA address we won't do it" BS.

I'm a bit confused. Why is the billing address an issue if the package's destination is not MA?

I'm a bit confused. Why is the billing address an issue if the package's destination is not MA?

The same reason that completely legal ammunition sales to MA destinations are an issue.

This AG simply DOES NOT CARE what the law is - she'll use our tax money to **** up anyones day.

The same reason that completely legal ammunition sales to MA destinations are an issue.

This AG simply DOES NOT CARE what the law is - she'll use our tax money to **** up anyones day.

The product never enters MA. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick or anything. I'm all too familiar with her edicts. I'm a felon in waiting as well. What can she do about it legally?

The product never enters MA. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick or anything. I'm all too familiar with her edicts. I'm a felon in waiting as well. What can she do about it legally?

Nothing illegal about it.

It's been awhile, but there were posts made here in the past about vendors not shipping to out of state
address's and the billing info was an MA address.

It's not specifically about Healy investigating or going after anyone for doing that, it has more to do with
paranoid vendors not wanting to take any chances dealing with her shit.

Doesn't matter, as far as many of the remotes are concerned MA residents have cooties and they want nothing to do with us (and by proxy, potentially the AG).

We had one guy here post that the douchebags at Palmetto Armory down south chased after him in the parking lot and tried to get him to return the ammo he just bought "because someone saw that he had mass plates on his car". Not kidding. He pretty much told them "sorry, but no." and drove off.

She can't do a damned thing about it legally but that doesn't stop dumb remotes from acting retarded about it in an effort to try to cover their ass from perceived liability.

-Mike

Nothing illegal about it.

It's been awhile, but there were posts made here in the past about vendors not shipping to out of state
address's and the billing info was an MA address.

It's not specifically about Healy investigating or going after anyone for doing that, it has more to do with
paranoid vendors not wanting to take any chances dealing with her shit.

Thanks, bud. Much obliged.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't matter, as far as the remotes are concerned MA residents have cooties and they want nothing to do with us (and by proxy, potentially the AG).

We had one guy where the douchebags at Palmetto Armory down south chased after him in the parking lot and tried to get him to return the ammo he just bought "because he had mass plates on his car". Not kidding.

She can't do a damned thing about it legally but that doesn't stop dumb remotes from acting retarded about it in an effort to try to cover their ass from perceived liability.

-Mike

10-4. Nothing she can do about it legally. All I wanted to know.

Wasn't trying to be critical of you, just of the malnourished Voldemort-looking tunabreathed witch [smile]

Who knows what she'll do about it. The state of MA has collected credit card records for out of state purchases RE: cigarettes, computers, plenty of times. Yes I know there's ACTUAL law in those cases, but Mad Maura clearly doesn't care about making it up as she goes along as long as it meets her agenda - who's to say she doesn't make out of state vendors lives a living hell (and an expensive one at that) by harassing them for credit card records and customer data?

I'm ashamed to say that if I was in the online ammo vending game I wouldn't risk sending ANYTHING to Kommifornia or the PRM, regardless of actual legality... too many out of control moonbats legislating from executive and judicial offices, playing political games and ignoring the law, all seemingly with the support of the media and much of the population. Would it be worth losing your livelihood to gain a few sales, or make a point? Clearly a lot of retailers and MFGs don't think so, hence many won't ship so much as a firing pin or extractor to us now.

Hell I live here eating this shit, not a 20 minute walk from the Old North Bridge in Concord where it all started, and I've got life and livelihood to think about - that's what keeps me and many others from marching on the state house with pitchforks, torches and whatever else every time this state decides to take another chunk of our Constitutionally-guaranteed rights away... Our founding fathers would think we are pansies, myself included, and I can't say that they'd be wrong.

Doesn't matter, as far as many of the remotes are concerned MA residents have cooties and they want nothing to do with us (and by proxy, potentially the AG).

Not quite sure what you mean by "remotes" here. I've only had one coffee so far. Is that the same as a hick?

Did my part and added a review.

I'm no longer a citizen of the commie-wealth so can't vote with my wallet there. Prices were always a bit ... High anyway.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

They have removed the review section from their Facebook pages. Still cannot believe they have not responded here. I guess they have decided there is no upside for explaining why they made the choices they did. They should take a lesson from Carl at FS. He never lets the media in the door and his sales are just fine.

I don't have FB but checked there page from my wifes, you guys are killing them! Good stuff

Back
Top Bottom