The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Gun Parlor is dead to me. What an epic cluster F. I am beyond discouraged that gun owners would turn on themselves in an ever increasing police state.

What did I miss other than:

"At the The Gun Parlor, a licensed gun and ammunition dealer in Worcester, ammunition is readily available for purchase by Massachusetts residents if they have a license to carry (LTC) or a firearms identification card (FID), which is required by law.
Justin Gabriel, owner of the gun shop, said no one can come in his store and buy ammunition without a proper license. “Absolutely not,” he said. “You need a license. Whether you have an FID or LTC, you need one of those licenses in Massachusetts to purchase the ammo."
"

Article doesn't seem to say they did anything else for the news.

Thinking the same. Maybe they went in for a soundbite and got one, not telling what the piece was about.

*edit.. just watched. Wtf were they thinking. Backroom deal with the AG?

Last edited:
What did I miss other than:

"At the The Gun Parlor, a licensed gun and ammunition dealer in Worcester, ammunition is readily available for purchase by Massachusetts residents if they have a license to carry (LTC) or a firearms identification card (FID), which is required by law.
Justin Gabriel, owner of the gun shop, said no one can come in his store and buy ammunition without a proper license. “Absolutely not,” he said. “You need a license. Whether you have an FID or LTC, you need one of those licenses in Massachusetts to purchase the ammo."
"

Article doesn't seem to say they did anything else for the news.

Exactly!! I though I was the only one noticing that. Not sure what the unfair beating on the Gun Parlor (Disclaimer: have nothing to do with them and never been to that store). All they were asked is whether or not someone without a MA license get buy ammo. What did you expect them to say, "YES, bring Maura here!"? Come on people.

Thinking the same. Maybe they went in for a soundbite and got one, not telling what the piece was about.

Sorry but who in their right mind would speak to the media in this state? They are total idiots.

Exactly!! I though I was the only one noticing that. Not sure what the unfair beating on the Gun Parlor (Disclaimer: have nothing to do with them and never been to that store). All they were asked is whether or not someone without a MA license get buy ammo. What did you expect them to say, "YES, bring Maura here!"? Come on people.

Yeah - up until they shot over half the piece there.
Oh and - why talk at all to media about anything. That lesson has been taught by MFS and we all should know better.

Oh, give me a break. Do you know for a fact that Channel 5 told them ahead of time what are they up to?!

Surely you jest! Only a fool would expect a piece good for MA gun owners from channel 5. And to let them basically setup a studio in their shop. Sorry, they deserve all the criticism they’re getting, and more.

Oh, give me a break. Do you know for a fact that Channel 5 told them ahead of time what are they up to?!
"Hey it's us from Channel 5, we're looking to do a pro gun news piece, can we come in and talk to you, shoot some guns and get some video?" Sounds a lot like "I promise not to **m in your mouth"

Are you f-ing serious? WHY THE F WOULD YOU LET ANY BOSTON MEDIA SHOOT ANYTHING IN YOUR PLACE OF BUSINESS?

You can't be that obtuse. What did you think channel 5 would do in this climate a puff piece? You are naive.

"Hey it's us from Channel 5, we're looking to do a pro gun news piece, can we come in and talk to you, shoot some guns and get some video?" Sounds a lot like "I promise not to **m in your mouth"

OK, I get it. I was referring to the "assumptions" that they were the whistle blower, that's what I understood from the first responses.

So when are the newsies that illegally ordered and took possession of ammunition against Massachusetts state law then admitted it in the free press going to get arrested?

The whole premise of the "news story" doesnt' even make sense. As far as I know, there is no law in Massachusetts making online ammo sales or interstate shipping illegal.

There's not a thing illegal about it! It's only that the AG has threatened and intimidated retailers from out of state to not ship here. Let's not forget that.

OK, I get it. I was referring to the "assumptions" that they were the whistle blower, that's what I understood from the first responses.
I'll assumption the F out of them all day. As far as I'm concerned they brought coffee and pastry to the interview with Maura.

My post on their faceplant page:

Sellout. Any gun store in MA that gives any info to the AG or does a "PSA" knows from past experience that it will backfire on all of us LAW-ABIDING citizens. Telling people that it's ILLEGAL to buy ammo on-line? PROVE IT. Cite the relevant MGL. Go ahead, I'll wait...

Oh, and since that would involve INTERSTATE COMMERCE, it would be regulated by the US Government, NOT the MA AG. According to the Constitution (you know, THAT old rag) commerce between the several states is regulated by the FEDERAL government. While it may very well be illegal for somebody to POSSESS ammo in MA (ignoring that pesky Second Ammendment) that responsibility falls on the POSSESSOR, not the SHIPPER.

I absolutely, categorically, emphatically promise, now and forever more, that I will NEVER set foot in your store, for any reason. I will do my absolute best to lawfully and peacefully prevent others from doing the same. I look forward to the day that you post "Going out of Business" signs. I hope I help.

Let's try to stick to the facts. Based on the article
The Gun Parlor only stated a fact of law and his shop. He did not comment about on line sales. I know we take a don't talk to the press approach but he didn't say or do anything damaging.

The article alleges that they placed an on line order WITH OUT license verification. I'm pretty sure it's the license part that is the legal problem. And yes I know AGs have threatened out of state sellers for just selling into MA. So it does sound like the seller screwed up.

But who's the a hole that thought throwing them under the bus was a good idea.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ok let's stick to the facts. He let channel 5 into his shop to film a piece about outing online sales shipping to mass. And that seller is now under the microscope and stopped shipping to mass. Way to help an anti gun news story shut down your competition. Gun parlor ****ed us all! ,

**** em. Boycott.

Btw the gun parlor is a main sponsor of hickock45 YouTube channel. Wonder what he thinks of this

My post on their faceplant page:

Sellout. Any gun store in MA that gives any info to the AG or does a "PSA" knows from past experience that it will backfire on all of us LAW-ABIDING citizens. Telling people that it's ILLEGAL to buy ammo on-line? PROVE IT. Cite the relevant MGL. Go ahead, I'll wait...

Oh, and since that would involve INTERSTATE COMMERCE, it would be regulated by the US Government, NOT the MA AG. According to the Constitution (you know, THAT old rag) commerce between the several states is regulated by the FEDERAL government. While it may very well be illegal for somebody to POSSESS ammo in MA (ignoring that pesky Second Ammendment) that responsibility falls on the POSSESSOR, not the SHIPPER.

I absolutely, categorically, emphatically promise, now and forever more, that I will NEVER set foot in your store, for any reason. I will do my absolute best to lawfully and peacefully prevent others from doing the same. I look forward to the day that you post "Going out of Business" signs. I hope I help.

NICE !!!! Facts must suck

Back
Top Bottom