• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Whoever did this should be barred from every range in the state.

That's a tall order considering there's a bunch of ranges that would practically give people like either party a hand job. Someone on here not all that long ago said their club sent out a bulletin about bump stocks, and the context of the bulletin was that bump stocks were now banned on their ranges. Not that people should contact their legislator or anything pro-rights like that. With "friends" like that, and like these people who went to the media... who needs enemies? The Quislings are all around us.

-Mike

That's a tall order considering there's a bunch of ranges that would practically give people like either party a hand job. Someone on here not all that long ago said their club sent out a bulletin about bump stocks, and the context of the bulletin was that bump stocks were now banned on their ranges. Not that people should contact their legislator or anything pro-rights like that. With "friends" like that, and like these people who went to the media... who needs enemies? The Quislings are all around us.

-Mike

Unfortunately, you're right.

I can't imagine what the hell they were thinking, but they need to be run out of town on a rail.
There won't be any way to worm out of it by claiming you didn't know it was going to be an anti 2A hit piece.

Alright, I can see how this would be an issue that ammunition can be bought from one retailer and shipped directly to someone's door in MA without having to provide "their papers" but people in Mass can easily just drive to another state, buy hundreds or thousands of rounds and drive back without showing so much as an ID.

Why don't this moral and honest investigators give that a shot. They can go on vacation to wonderful tourist states like North Dakota and Arkansas.

[rolleyes]....bunch of cucks spreading their legs. with friends like that, who needs enemies.

never been to the gun parlor, never will now.

how about channel 5 go uncover some govt. corruption or something..oh wait, that's actual journalism

That's BS that it's happening I thought only the feds could request 4473 forms?

Like I just said to a friend of mine, even if it is some kind of federal crime, do you think that BATFE is going to care much? That's like going to a Chuck E Cheeses with your kids, and you witness some guy having sex with a woman in full view of the children playing arcade games, and then you run to report the incident to the manager.. .and the manager turns around... and ... . It's Bill Cosby.

-Mike

Disgusting. How pathetic is that gun owner too? Omg 2k rounds so scary. Some of us actually shoot.

Plenty of gun stores around that don’t shoot anti-gun propaganda in their own store! Wtf!

Let's try to stick to the facts. Based on the article
The Gun Parlor only stated a fact of law and his shop. He did not comment about on line sales. I know we take a don't talk to the press approach but he didn't say or do anything damaging.

The article alleges that they placed an on line order WITH OUT license verification. I'm pretty sure it's the license part that is the legal problem. And yes I know AGs have threatened out of state sellers for just selling into MA. So it does sound like the seller screwed up.

But who's the a hole that thought throwing them under the bus was a good idea.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The Gun Parlor only stated a fact of law and his shop. He did not comment about on line sales. I know we take a don't talk to the press approach but he didn't say or do anything damaging.

The article alleges that they placed an on line order WITH OUT license verification. I'm pretty sure it's the license part that is the legal problem. And yes I know AGs have threatened out of state sellers for just selling into MA. So it does sound like the seller screwed up.

He provided them a film studio!

Notice the video is shot in the gun parlor? They did way more than just state facts, they let them use their business and name as a springboard for their hit piece. I won't step foot in there again, and will do my best to stop others from doing so.

more alarmist bullshit. Its sad that disingenuous, emotion driven, fact-void crap like this sells, but its even more sad that people eat this shit up. **** the general population.

BINGO!!!!
And thier add needs to be removed from NES ASAP!!!

Notice the video is shot in the gun parlor? They did way more than just state facts, they let them use their business and name as a springboard for their hit piece. I won't step foot in there again, and will do my best to stop others from doing so.

There are enough internet savvy guys in here to figure out who that sheep gun owner is.

We need to recall the NES Magnum PI team..... I gotta see if I can page GSG...... [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened here? A properly licensed person was buying ammo legally through a dealer and another dealer got pissed they couldn’t mark up the product and sell it to them instead?

Sounds like the same old crap every MA dealer pulls.

The Gun Parlor currently has a 4.7 star status on Facebook. I hope it drops a lot by morning. I don't know who I'm more pissed at, the shop or the rat gun owner. They both can suck a bag of dicks.

Aiding and abetting the enemy is treason.

Back
Top Bottom