• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

The AG has quietly and relentlessly gone after FFLs operating in the state. Many have received CID (civil investigative demand) notices asking for all manner of information including copies of recent 4473s. One dealer who entered into a consent decree with the AG is sending all of their 4473s to the AGO on a quarterly basis. If this is a problem for you, be careful who you do business with.

Are we ever going to find out who took the consent decree enema from the AG on that front or is that one of those deals where it can't be divulged to protect the source? (if so, that's completely understandable). By recent, how recent are we talking? 1-3 months?

-Mike

What did I miss other than:

"At the The Gun Parlor, a licensed gun and ammunition dealer in Worcester, ammunition is readily available for purchase by Massachusetts residents if they have a license to carry (LTC) or a firearms identification card (FID), which is required by law.
Justin Gabriel, owner of the gun shop, said no one can come in his store and buy ammunition without a proper license. “Absolutely not,” he said. “You need a license. Whether you have an FID or LTC, you need one of those licenses in Massachusetts to purchase the ammo."
"

Article doesn't seem to say they did anything else for the news.

A supposed resident - ltc owning - whistle blower.

I cant understand why anyone in MA would blow that whistle. I obviously do not understand some supposed firearm holders in this state.

If I knew the person I would carefully insert said whistle in a dark place where the only sound it could make would be a faint echo.

The AG has quietly and relentlessly gone after FFLs operating in the state. Many have received CID (civil investigative demand) notices asking for all manner of information including copies of recent 4473s. One dealer who entered into a consent decree with the AG is sending all of their 4473s to the AGO on a quarterly basis. If this is a problem for you, be careful who you do business with.
That's BS that it's happening I thought only the feds could request 4473 forms? What crime is broken for such a request by the AGO? Out the FFL , if you can.

Who? I want to make sure the only thing they get from me is used toilet paper.

"At the The Gun Parlor, a licensed gun and ammunition dealer in Worcester, ammunition is readily available for purchase by Massachusetts residents if they have a license to carry (LTC) or a firearms identification card (FID), which is required by law.
Justin Gabriel, owner of the gun shop, said no one can come in his store and buy ammunition without a proper license. “Absolutely not,” he said. “You need a license. Whether you have an FID or LTC, you need one of those licenses in Massachusetts to purchase the ammo."
"

Watch the video. They invited the enemy into their place to film for this shit story. They have to know that any gun "news" piece done in MA will be bad for residents. But they wanted their 15 minutes of fame and wanted a spotlight on their extremely overpriced range.

So they're claiming that ordering online is illegal, then didn't they just commit a crime on video of themselves?

Leftist propagandists, uh I mean journalists, are exempt from the law when it's in service to promote .gov's agenda--like when David Gregory brought those standard cap mags on his show in Washington DC.

"

Maybe I misread the article but I didn't see where it said that gun parlor told them where to order ammo or complain about it being possible..
It was a wcvb employee with ltc who did it.

Was wondering the same.

It would appear that this shop does not understand that any business it gains by taking out a mail order competitor will be more than offset by the NES boycott.

Either that or they (think) that they know better.

The Gun Room was the most hated shop on NES for like a decade and it still took one of the original owners dying and many years for that place to die off.

"The Rat" is going through death throes, but that incident happened almost a decade ago too... and from the looks of it, ironically enough, his business is more than likely getting killed by Gartman + BPS.... not so much NES, although I bet we played a role in that regard to some degree or another in terms of driving business to Gartman/BPS over time.

As far as I know North Shore Firearms is still in business.... although I would not be surprised if the threads here hurt them badly, would not surprise me at all.

Gun Parlor probably thinks they're immune because nocentma gun owners are the biggest group of lazebags on the planet. (and there's not a lot of competition in the region, honestly, other than a handful of smaller shops. )

I've never been there but after this, certainly won't be setting foot in there.

I gave MFS a pass for their media debacle (I think their actions were more stupidity in that case than malice) but these actions, at this level.... how do they think they could NOT go to the media and cause problems for gun owners by doing this? That's more than just clueless, that's willfully ignorant and malicious, frankly.

-Mike

"

You tell me dude. Half the piece was shot at the Gun Palor

gunparlor.JPG

fb.PNG
I'm sure they'll start taking them down.

The "concerned gun owner" is a phucking coward. someone has to eventually recognize the scumbag's voice and out him. so we can make sure he isn't welcomed at any gun club or event across the state.

Notice the rat they interviewed has a slide fire on his AK? Ought to dox him and drop a dime when the time comes that the clock strikes midnight and it turns into a machine gun.

I am beyond pissed off and baffled at the same time. Who the f*** is this idiot LTC holder whistle blower?! Wtf!!! And has a slidefire stock?!! And the gun parlor getting their 15 min of fame!? JFC. This state just continues to amaze me. Unf******believable!

The "concerned gun owner" is a phucking coward. someone has to eventually recognize the scumbag's voice and out him. so we can make sure he isn't welcomed at any gun club or event across the state.

Even if they do it wont amount to much, there are enough oxygen thief clubs in this state (with other oxygen thieves like that guy running it) that would probably still take him as a member.

I think that's what pisses me off the most. I mean I know better- but this just drives home the pessimism that I expressed here a week ago. Just because someone owns guns in MA and has a license does not automatically make them "our friends".

-Mike

Notice the rat they interviewed has a slide fire on his AK? Ought to dox him and drop a dime when the time comes that the clock strikes midnight and it turns into a machine gun.

They're an SOT 3, they can own and sell shit most of us can only dream of owning.

Back
Top Bottom