• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

They wouldn't even necessarily have to keep anything in stock - place an order on their site, it's shipped to their MA location, you show up and have your LTC xeroxed and you're on your way.

Your missing the point, The store is just for the Dealer license. As for ordering the ammo, mass residents go online, upload a pic of you LTC (just like you have to now) and they ship to your house just like before. My understanding of the argument AGAINST online ammo orders is the seller does not have a license to sell ammo in MA. It has nothing to do with how the ammo is distributed, just on the fact that the seller didn't have a license in MA. So get a MA dealer license, make purchasers upload LTC. Profit.

Again, is there enough business and margin to overcome the rent, mass fees and any legal / insurance costs?

OH, there there is the Mass DOR. Now we are paying taxes on this ammo, and TSUSA needs to report sales. Sounds like we just ruined a good thing.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh please. We all know it wears boxers or briefs.

03fe47ca7ea978e8d2b15ce70e435821--boxers-underwear-mens-boxers.jpg

I've been giving it a lot of thought about how a small time FFL could work with a large supplier, not as a franchise, but some kind of relationship, that would allow bulk orders at near online prices

What makes you think that most online ammo suppliers will even ship to an FFL here?

(They don't)

- - - Updated - - -

03fe47ca7ea978e8d2b15ce70e435821--boxers-underwear-mens-boxers.jpg

If that's a dude, I kind of feel bad for him.

Target Sport USA is working on a way to continue shipping ammo into MA. They will take orders and are working to line up local FFLs they will ship the ammo too so you can pick it up locally. When you pick it up you will show the FFL your license and you walk out with your ammo. They already have an FFL lined up to start and are working to get more into the mix. Basically a big FU to Maura and her clan and it would seem perfectly legal. At this point there doesn't seem to be any extra charges associated to do this.

Target Sport USA is working on a way to continue shipping ammo into MA. They will take orders and are working to line up local FFLs they will ship the ammo too so you can pick it up locally. When you pick it up you will show the FFL your license and you walk out with your ammo. They already have an FFL lined up to start and are working to get more into the mix. Basically a big FU to Maura and her clan and it would seem perfectly legal. At this point there doesn't seem to be any extra charges associated to do this.
Bless them. Other sellers don't seem to want to get creative or don't think the market share is worth it.

Glad they are working on a way to get it to us. Didn't like how they jacked up their prices after the Orlando night club shooting though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes you think that most online ammo suppliers will even ship to an FFL here?

(They don't)

- - - Updated - - -

If that's a dude, I kind of feel bad for him.
Don't need most, just one. An exclusive araingement for bulk orders. Orders would be taken on the seller's site. They send a large shipment every two weeks or so, taking advantage of lower rates for pallet shipment, local ffl's cut could come out of the shipping saving, local FFL/MA dealer distributees using buyer's LTC/fid for ID.

Down side would be orders could take a couple weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Glad they are working on a way to get it to us. Didn't like how they jacked up their prices after the Orlando night club shooting though.

Pretty much every online vendor does this. Targetsports is relatively benign about it.

Glad to hear it! They have been a great company to deal with over the years. Many of us spent thousands of dollars on ammo.

MA is a very wealthy state with a decent number of gun owners, we are actually consider valuable, just look at SAI putting in the effort to get pistol approved.

If it works out, we should all make sure to show our support!

Go back a couple pages or so. There is a screen shot of i think faceplant.

Here: https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...ng-the-antis?p=5703736&viewfull=1#post5703736

Business plan?

1. Price ammo at 2.7X typical online prices.
2. Kiss AG's butt and pander to the anti-2A media.
3. Spark the fire that torches online ammo sales for Mass residents, thus cutting out their online competition.
4. Call angry former customers 'homos' for the win.

That was one of the guys from their store posting that comment, yes? Even if not, speaks to the maturity of TGP defenders. If yes, sad...

Their PR debacle might have been at least partially salvageable via eating a little crow and discounting ammo prices.

They (or their fanboys) must be sitting around thinking of every name they were called in high school. Couldn't pay me to step foot in that place

b2a876921991955c8e763658dec08c1f.jpg

They (or their fanboys) must be sitting around thinking of every name they were called in high school. Couldn't pay me to step foot in that place

b2a876921991955c8e763658dec08c1f.jpg

lotsa anti gay comments coming from TGP, I'm surprised they were able to coordinate with MH without calling her horrible names.

So nobody recognizes the guy in the vid?

not yet, although it's not impossible to figure out with some effort.

on somewhat related note, if you look in the vid, there is a nice Poly with Bumpski stock:

aS9Gip2.jpg

that's not a common rifle or a cheap rifle. There were many variations, some very subtle. Try to find exactly one like that for sale anywhere in US right now [laugh] They may look similar but there will be small differences. Try GB or armslist, good luck, it's most likely won't be the same as this Poly for sale on TGP website right now (https://thegunparlor.com/product/used-poly-technologies-aks-762-7-62x39-cal-pre-ban/)
5plj40.jpg

I'm not sure it's the same rifle, probably not, but it probably came from the same batch as the one for sale. One possible explanation may be it was bought at TGP or owned by an employee or just a customer of theirs. Perhaps this "ammo tippster" has connection to TGP?

There are two issues that people have with TGP. 1. Working with WCVB on anti2a BS 2. Being complicit in "tipping off about ammo sales"

Now 1 is obvious and there is not much they can say about it. 2. They can make a statement, they have not and I don't see anything in the court doc that would prevent them from making a statement this not being untrue ... if it was untrue. Not making that statement has no win, only loosing proposition, so why not? [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom