• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

THE GREAT NES 2016 CMP M1 CARBINE ORDER

I thought I posted photos, but I don't see where now. I didn't start a thread just added to it.

My Winchester.

image_zpszqfatve5.jpeg

image_zpsqm6djakh.jpeg

And the photo I posted on the CMP forum so people could bitch that I have more than one and it's not fair. Just like life, grow up.

image_zpsyh5hwpea.jpeg

Ya damn hoarder!!!......[smile]

Today: overcast, breezy, 66 degrees, hazy and humid. 100 yards seated using 50 rounds of Lake City. First shots low; moved the sight to 250 and one notch left.

T

looks like they just sold out of all m1 garand service and field grades, as well as the 30-06 specials, on their website.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Today: overcast, breezy, 66 degrees, hazy and humid. 100 yards seated using 50 rounds of Lake City. First shots low; moved the sight to 250 and one notch left.

T

That's shooting well enough to shoot in a carbine match.

Anyone interested in a carbine match. Nothing crazy just a 30 round match
5 sighters , 10 prone, 10 prone rapid with mag change, 10 standing?
Would possible be at a club in the SE area of MA.?

3rd Sunday MilSurp shoot at Sippican (5/22). Unfortunately I will be driving my mother up from FL Friday to Sunday.

I can have 2 guests at Sippican anytime.

T

3rd Sunday MilSurp shoot at Sippican (5/22). Unfortunately I will be driving my mother up from FL Friday to Sunday.

I can have 2 guests at Sippican anytime.

T

I was thinking a M1 carbine dedicated match with trinket prizes and extended bragging rights to about 3 min.
Trying to get something to gether.
35 rounds. 5 sighters , 10 prone slow fire, 10 prone rapid with mag change, 10 standing. 100 yards( maybe 200 )

Back
Top Bottom