• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The GOAL Volunteer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
EDIT: Let's continue the discussion here now that GOAL has some specific events identified:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...ing!-Prospective-Upcoming-GOAL-Events-(HELP!)

Right now, GOAL has plans in the works for several more events, and we're going to need all the help we can get.

Many of you have said you want to volunteer. That's awesome! We really appreciate it. Here's what you can do:

Send an email to [email protected], put "Volunteer" in the subject line (just that word only so we can find them easier) and in the body of the message, include your name, phone number, and a brief description of your area of expertise (if you have one).

We don't need your whole resume, but if you have a particular skill that you think we can use, please note it. If you'd like to help and have special needs, please note that too.

When you're done sending the email, please post back in this thread.

EDIT: Don't feel like you have to have some special area of expertise to volunteer. We always need people to stuff envelopes, make phone calls, pick stuff up, etc.

Last edited:
What locations will most of the voulenterr work be done? I'm interested but live in RI.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Done. To everyone who reads this, time to put up, or shut up.

EDIT: Karma challenge - I just renewed my family membership and sent in an additional donation to GOAL. I challenge all of the internet commandos here to send a donation of your coffee/cigarette/beer/ammo money for ONE week to GOAL or Comm2a. I sent my latest donation to Comm2a the day BEFORE Healey's ban. Our advocacy organizations need our time and money.

Last edited:
ETA: All set. Working with Jon.

E.C. I had already left a message for Jon. Shall I follow-up with your directions? I hate to add additional work for anyone with and email if not necessary. I know he is who I need to speak with.

Thanks for the thread.

Matt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom