• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The "Glocks and Lead Ammo" story - Where to find l

IDPA and IPSC are two different disciplines. IDPA is supposed to be defensive shooting only, using stages of fire, reloading techniques, and equipment that would be used and worn on the street.

The power factor in IDPA was created to keep folks from shooting extremely light loads and stay more around factory pressures. I don't use IDPA as a game, I use it with the proper mind set as a training adjunct.

I see you have the same reason for interest that I do. I figured it would be good training, since the only training my "Employer" provides on sidearms is regular weapons qualification. And that's definitely not enough TACTICAL training.

I have some questions regarding "Full Power Loads" but I will post that in the Reloading forum as to not hijack this thread.

Adam

since this is about glock and ammo...

the very reason i got another pistol is because of that very reason [finicky!]. i've heard and saw enough broken glocks [kbs, there could be various reasons for these to happen and could happen to any firearm].

and from where i am right now, i dont have much choice when it comes to ammos. we dont have much choice... not much options. factory loads here are twice the price of reloads.

with my handgun, i can feed it with anything! light or full... reload or factory, lead or fmj, no problem so far.

I use Armscor's ammos and I love it!

Back
Top Bottom