• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

the future of handguns is finally here.

paul73

NES Member
what an amazing concept! i can finally see it happening - it just needs 2 little finishing touches and then it can be straight enforced as a new one and only allowed standard.
a magazine should be permanently removed, so you will have to manually insert every round after each shot, and the ejection force should be tuned to spit the brass straight into your eye.

as soon as it is done - the law to be passed for this to become the one and only allowed handgun design.

mc14-t.jpg

what an amazing concept! i can finally see it happening - it just needs 2 little finishing touches and then it can be straight enforced as a new one and only allowed standard.
a magazine should be permanently removed, so you will have to manually insert every round after each shot, and the ejection force should be tuned to spit the brass straight into your eye.

as soon as it is done - the law to be passed for this to become the one and only allowed handgun design.

mc14-t.jpg

[rofl]That's so gender sensitive of you to offer such an array of colors [rofl]

OK, I guess. My first thought was why a 13 shot .380? But I guess someone who needs the ability to load a gun without racking the slide can probably use the bigger grip and lighter caliber. Gives a decent capability to those with hand / arm issues.

Not great, but decent. Not for me, maybe my 88 year old mother though.

Not a new concept. I think it’s solving a problem that doesn’t really exist, but to each their own. Kind of neat in a weird way.

What's the deal with the mag baseplates? Is that so you can brace it on your dick while you try to wrestle the spent casings out?

Not gonna make fun of it. I know a few ladies who have trouble racking slides and who knows- if I reach an old as F age and have crippled, arthritic hands that tip up might be a nice feature. I'm guessing Beretta's patent ran out?

I would just carry my single shot Thompson Contender.
Okay and then you would have to load each shot, vs with this auto loading pistol, which will load all of your subsequent rounds for you after each trigger pull.

Okay and then you would have to load each shot, vs with this auto loading pistol, which will load all of your subsequent rounds for you after each trigger pull.

I don’t think many people get that this is a copy of the Beretta Tomcat and the tip up barrel let’s people load the chamber without racking the slide.

If it locks the slide back on an empty mag, which the Tomcat doesn't, I'll buy one. Or would if available here in MA.

I don't think there is anything dumb about the design at all.

Not all shooters are in the NES stud club. Seems like a perfect option for my girl.

If OP thinks the concept is new... It's not. Beretta has been doing it for DECADES.

If it locks the slide back on an empty mag, which the Tomcat doesn't, I'll buy one. Or would if available here in MA.

I don't think there is anything dumb about the design at all.

Not all shooters are in the NES stud club. Seems like a perfect option for my girl.

If OP thinks the concept is new... It's not. Beretta has been doing it for DECADES.

Not many other companies out there have ever made tip-up semiautos, it's mostly been just Beretta.

I would dig this if they'd make a .22 version. Tired of how all the .22 tip up semis are tiny pocket rockets, I'd rather have a full size that I can actually shoot with past 10 yards and the tip up barrel makes shooting .22 Short CB's very easy... and very quiet. 🥷

I would dig this if they'd make a .22 version. Tired of how all the .22 tip up semis are tiny pocket rockets, I'd rather have a full size that I can actually shoot with past 10 yards and the tip up barrel makes shooting .22 Short CB's very easy... and very quiet. 🥷

I wasn't agreeing with you until you brought up the short / cb caps. Yeah, the tip up barrel would make loading those easy for those of us with sausage fingers for those times when "you only need one".

Back
Top Bottom