The force is NOT with this female stormtrooper

Seriously guys? Where's the "was she hot" posts and the following clipped photos from her Facebook page.
We're slipping

Seriously guys? Where's the "was she hot" posts and the following clipped photos from her Facebook page.
We're slipping

yeah, right, WTF comrades, may be some hot and definitely blond storm trooper arrested, we need more pictures to render the judgement.

ashley.png

She clearly wasn't pointing the damn prop and walking the street in front of the business to promote it (since it's recessed from the road), I don't see a damned reason to make a commotion here. A cop should have approached her, made sure it's indeed a prop, may be even call the weeb f***ing store that's she was in front of, but no, it's so much more fun to send half a dozen cruisers with guns blazing because of Adrenalin withdrawal.

Here's my comment on the Lethbridge police page

Kinda tame, but you know what Dukakis said..."nothing is off the record".

"Four people were wearing silly costumes.
Only one, the 17 year old, was smart enough to know that fact.
The other three believed their costumes granted them authority and special rights and privileges.
Can't wait to see how much the 17 year old wins after she sues you."

yeah, right, WTF comrades, may be some hot and definitely blond storm trooper arrested, we need more pictures to render the judgement.

View attachment 354752

She clearly wasn't pointing the damn prop and walking the street in front of the business to promote it (since it's recessed from the road), I don't see a damned reason to make a commotion here. A cop should have approached her, made sure it's indeed a prop, may be even call the weeb f***ing store that's she was in front of, but no, it's so much more fun to send half a dozen cruisers with guns blazing because of Adrenalin withdrawal.
===> I'll sponsor her, so she can legally immigrate here and get a real gun. [smile]

I'm going out on a limb here....but after a thorough investigation into the officers actions.........nothing will happen to them

Well, they did nothing after one of their officers hit a baby deer in a crosswalk, and then proceeded to back up over it, and then run it over a third time as they drove off.

f***ing idiots. These are the people that are entrusted to make split-second life and death decisions? I'll keep my distance, thanks. BTW, I have not confidence that US cops would have done much better.

f***ing idiots. These are the people that are entrusted to make split-second life and death decisions? I'll keep my distance, thanks. BTW, I have not confidence that US cops would have done much better.

Depends how you define "better;" from a JBT perspective, I bet they sure would've done "better." She'd be in jail or dead.

Class move by Captain Kirk.

What the hell did she expect. she comes from a frickin' Death Star. A DEATH STAR. That is actually worse than murder hornets. of course the cops are going to nuke her.

Every state should have an RSA that indicates that no law on books gives police the power/authority to act like their retarded at the expense of the public

NH police as a general rule of thumb are pretty decent......but the "Wellness Check" bs that goes on in certain towns needs to end

Agree, the "wellness check" bs if used as a tool of harrassment should carry a five year mandatory sentence. If people are truly concerned about someone's wellness/wellfare, go knock on their door or get their telephone number and call the person themselves.

Sucks for him. Those costumes can be EXPENSIVE.

One of my thoughts when the female trooper got rolled was that she was probably moving slowly and carefully because flinging herself down on the pavement would ruin her armor.

Correction, DID ruin her armor.
Its actually a lot worse than that... She physically cant comply with their demands to kneel down and get on the ground because you literally can not physically sit down in that costume. It just doesn't allow for it without breaking the suit. I'm sure she was scared shitless.. Especially where she can't really hear/see them, and they sure as shit cant hear what she's saying..
Bunch of f***ing clowns

Back
Top Bottom