• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The FEDS are running guns into the inner city.

That would be gentrification, which is racist.

True. But gentrification can only occur a decade or two after white flight, which is also racist.

Not being a white supremacist is hard and expensive.

Now you're getting it. :)

That's why there are so many white folk in BLM. Personally, I think they're assuming they understand the lived experience of black people, which is racist.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't think there are white supremacists. Where are they? I've never met one. I've met a lot of racist left-wing liberals that want to kill white people. I have had crazy liberals attack me because of the color of my skin. I've been fired from a job for being white. I have never met a white person who is racist and wants to kill black people. They probably do exist somewhere. I just personally have never encountered this type of person in my personal life. Maybe it's because I live in Massachusetts.
There are a couple on here.

Oh I've met white supremacists. Like scary. Normal folk until you say the wrong thing. It's like a liberal when you talk about how happy you are with your Trump tax cut. They might be normal. Then it just makes em essplode.

Best was a guy I worked with. He thought I was going to hell for talking about the theory that Mary was likely Ethiopian and that Jesus was not just Middle Eastern but quite possibly black. He LOST. HIS. FREAKING. MIND! Lost it. Jesus was white like you and me and if you think otherwise you are going to hell. ROFL!!!

Back
Top Bottom