The FEDS are running guns into the inner city.

Take a ride through your lilly white, leftist Massachusetts suburbs.....if you don't see the white supremecists, your eyes are closed. They just do it differently......via financial discrimination.
What, pray tell, is financial discrimination? The fact that people who earn their own money should actually be able to live wherever the hell they choose? That's white supremacy? Give me a break!!

ya know, years ago i would have laffed and told you to put on a tin foil hat.

but then came fast'n furious, and now it is plausible.

Take a ride through your lilly white, leftist Massachusetts suburbs.....if you don't see the white supremecists, your eyes are closed. They just do it differently......via financial discrimination.

This. But you'll never get them to admit why they chose to live there. They won't even admit it to themselves. It's the "good" schools and the "quiet" neighborhoods.

What, pray tell, is financial discrimination? The fact that people who earn their own money should actually be able to live wherever the hell they choose? That's white supremacy? Give me a break!!

Good old Yankee Segregation. Virtue signaling AND no NAMs. Win-win.

To be honest, I have never met a white supremascist in my entire life. I remember in the 90s it was in fashion to be a skin head. Everyone dressed like a skin head. This was before the internet and people didn't realize that skin heads were tied to raciscm. As soon as everyone found that out, then they called themselves non-rascist skin heads because they still wanted to wear the doc marten boots and cool suspenders. :) Ah, I miss the 90s.

S.H.A.R.P.'s they called themselves.
Was in boot camp with one.

Got it. So if I don't want to be a white supremacist, I need to sell my place and buy a house/apartment in the shittiest part of town?

Got it. So if I don't want to be a white supremacist, I need to sell my place and buy a house/apartment in the shittiest part of town?
Look on the bright side, if enough people do that, it wont be shitty anymore. You just wont be able to drive through Wellesley after dark.

Look on the bright side, if enough people do that, it wont be shitty anymore. You just wont be able to drive through Wellesley after dark.
But if enough people do that, then it will become the new white supremacist part of town and I will have to sell again and move to the new bad part of town.

Damn.

To be honest, I don't think there are white supremacists. Where are they? I've never met one. I've met a lot of racist left-wing liberals that want to kill white people. I have had crazy liberals attack me because of the color of my skin. I've been fired from a job for being white. I have never met a white person who is racist and wants to kill black people. They probably do exist somewhere. I just personally have never encountered this type of person in my personal life. Maybe it's because I live in Massachusetts.
If you do some digging here on NES you'll find some white supremacists. Not alot but there are a handful.

Then you've never been to Mississippi or Alabama. They're still fighting the war down there. I've also met some of the nicest people there. Black and white.
I did tree work many moons ago. There was a rare ice storm in Tennessee area and the owner of the company sent 2 crews down to TN on a contract to work for a larger property management company to clean up tree damage on a few condo developments.....I was on one of the crews. The property management company we worked with had about 50 employees. All the foreman were white......ALL the laborers were black. That in itself is not evidence of racism......but.....once we started coordinating with the managers and foreman.......omg.......they referred to their crew members as "my ******s" and "your ******s".....these guys were pure hate for black people and treated em like shit. This was mid to late 1990s so not that long ago. I could not wait to get home from that assignment.

Look no further! The white supremacists have been found!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZGmDWYRmw8&feature=youtu.be

So BLM and Antifa have been hoodwinked. Their peaceful protests were sabotaged by white supremascists. All the stores that were broken into, buildings burned, cops blinded by lasers, old ladies hit in the head with bricks.... we thought that was BLM and Antifa this whole time. NOPE. White supremascits. Phew!

White suprematists are doing it too.

The make dozens of P80's at a time in their garages.

Then they go out and leave them where Black people find them.

They are making the Black people kill each other.

All they do is sit back and laugh.

It used to be they would risk life in jail to kill a Black person.

Now, $100 and an hour of their time can kill many Black people.
Why say stuff like that? It'll be on CNN tonight.

Yeahno. MSNBC did not report the Feds are running guns into the inner city. Nor fireworks. ROFL!!!

Not a credible news interviewee:

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 8.58.16 AM.png

Nobody in the inner city has money. NOBODY. Because they are out of work and grieving and stuff. Ummm, OK. EVERYONE lost their jobs, ma'am?? EVERYONE?????

To be fair - where does MSNBC find these trolls???

LOL. MSNBC presented as a credible source.

They will also tell you that the crime in Chicago is caused by all the States around it and the crime in New England is cause by New Hampshire because "anyone" can buy a gun.

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. MSNBC isn't really a "credible source". I found it dismaying that what I consider "mainstream media" would publish this crap.

Nobody in the inner city has money. NOBODY. Because they are out of work and grieving and stuff. Ummm, OK. EVERYONE lost their jobs, ma'am?? EVERYONE?????

Looks like they picked her up at the local Dunkin Donuts or the liquor store.

S.H.A.R.P.'s they called themselves.
Was in boot camp with one.

We had a kid in Basic show up with a swastika tattoo on his forearm. You can imagine how that went for him. If I remember correctly it was one of our first days of PT when they finally noticed it and they were like seagulls on a french fry. Never saw him again after that day.

Gotta wonder about the oddly high success rate of Chicagoland hoods in burglarizing crates of guns out of rail yards.

Yeahno. MSNBC did not report the Feds are running guns into the inner city. Nor fireworks. ROFL!!!
Not a credible news interviewee:
[Erica Ford]​
. . .
Stephanie Ruhle isn't even a credible interviewer.
I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. MSNBC isn't really a "credible source". I found it dismaying that what I consider "mainstream media" would publish this crap.
That's not a news report, it's a fluff piece interview with a "community organizer".

Last edited:
Only if he fixed it up AND raised the rent. If he bought a crapbox, spent $100K or more to fix it up and kept the rent on the cheap, that would be OK. Not great, but a good start.

Back
Top Bottom