The FEDS are running guns into the inner city.

White suprematists are doing it too.

The make dozens of P80's at a time in their garages.

Then they go out and leave them where Black people find them.

They are making the Black people kill each other.

All they do is sit back and laugh.

It used to be they would risk life in jail to kill a Black person.

Now, $100 and an hour of their time can kill many Black people.

To be honest, I don't think there are white supremacists. Where are they? I've never met one. I've met a lot of racist left-wing liberals that want to kill white people. I have had crazy liberals attack me because of the color of my skin. I've been fired from a job for being white. I have never met a white person who is racist and wants to kill black people. They probably do exist somewhere. I just personally have never encountered this type of person in my personal life. Maybe it's because I live in Massachusetts.

To be honest, I don't think there are white supremacists. Where are they? I've never met one. I've met a lot of racist left-wing liberals that want to kill white people. I have had crazy liberals attack me because of the color of my skin. I've been fired from a job for being white. I have never met a white person who is racist and wants to kill black people. They probably do exist somewhere. I just personally have never encountered this type of person in my personal life. Maybe it's because I live in Massachusetts.

Take a ride through your lilly white, leftist Massachusetts suburbs.....if you don't see the white supremecists, your eyes are closed. They just do it differently......via financial discrimination.

LOL. Left wing rag. Just another hit piece on the Trump Admin.
The dems don't want the Feds in their stopping the violence so they Gin up some bull crap as usual.

i'm still trying to figure out how systemic racism only started when trump was elected. when barry was elected,, msnbc and their cohorts declared the end of racism

Take a ride through your lilly white, leftist Massachusetts suburbs.....if you don't see the white supremecists, your eyes are closed. They just do it differently......via financial discrimination.
That's where I live, and I don't see white supremecists anywhere. What I do see is tons of radical left-wing communists who hate white people and LOVE black, brown, and yellow people. They are extremely racist, they just don't know it. I believe in treating all humans equally. I don't care about someone's race. Race is as important to me as whether you like your eggs over easy or scrambled. It just doesn't matter. I believe in the color blind philosophy, which liberals outright reject because it destroys their first love... racism. Without racism, their whole gig would fall apart.

White suprematists are doing it too.

The make dozens of P80's at a time in their garages.

Then they go out and leave them where Black people find them.

They are making the Black people kill each other.

All they do is sit back and laugh.

It used to be they would risk life in jail to kill a Black person.

Now, $100 and an hour of their time can kill many Black people.

I'm getting the impression that you're serious?

I'm sorry man, but that's a REAL stretch right there.

To be honest, I have never met a white supremascist in my entire life. I remember in the 90s it was in fashion to be a skin head. Everyone dressed like a skin head. This was before the internet and people didn't realize that skin heads were tied to raciscm. As soon as everyone found that out, then they called themselves non-rascist skin heads because they still wanted to wear the doc marten boots and cool suspenders. :) Ah, I miss the 90s.

I'm getting the impression that you're serious?

I'm sorry man, but that's a REAL stretch right there.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/chicago/comments/6mv6z4/government_dropped_crates_of_guns_in_chicago_says/dk4nq35/

From the above link...

I googled "Government dropping off guns in cities" and got several pages of results from the past few years. I tried to narrow it down to "Academic articles about government guns in black neighborhoods," and the results led me to a few more specific sources, some even dating back to 20-30 years regarding this topic, and leading to a 1996 article about the CIA dropping off Nicaraguan crack cocaine in black neighborhoods in the US and involving gun-running, with the matter being investigated by then-Senator John Kerry at the time of the article.

The first time I myself heard about this was during grad school 5 years ago, but I can't find the article itself online or its sources, just that it wasn't isolated in Chicago, but in several large cities like Detroit and LA. But that there are attempts to study this claim lends a certain amount of validity to it, even if evidence is thin.

John Kerry did an investigation on this.

Last edited:
Then you've never been to Mississippi or Alabama. They're still fighting the war down there. I've also met some of the nicest people there. Black and white.

Back
Top Bottom