• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Everything "Bubba" Mega Thread (home made goodness)

Now tell me I'm not the only one with a home made rifle rest. Now I can't take credit for building this one, but I can give credit to the builder. My uncle created this masterpiece before he passed away. It was made from plywood, metal bracing, and the bottom of an office chair. It allows for very precise vertical adjustment to the rest. It also has holes drilled so that the rear can be adjuster via stacked blocks. Here's a few pics of mine, so lets see yours.

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Here's one with my AR on it.

Last edited:
Nice set up Andy!

I have seen the Bubba Rest posted and have even used it. It's a true work of Bubba Art that actually works. We need to get the LSA member with the Bubba Lee Enfield, (truly amazing - hose clamps and all!), to post a pic with it on that rest...[cheers]

Not unless people start posting their home made rifles/rests/shooting benches/gun racks, everything home made. I want to see how creative everyone is.

Back
Top Bottom