The end of the world cannot come until next week...

I am waiting for Rock River Arms to send me a new CAR Buffer and Spring for my AR. That means that my AR is currently disabled...therefore, the end of the world cannot come...until next week...[wink]

So if you see the end of the world coming please tell it to hold off until the shipping department of RRA gets my part to me...

Actually, If the end of the world does occur next week...it better not last long, because I only have 2 spare surefire batteries.

I am waiting for Rock River Arms to send me a new CAR Buffer and Spring for my AR. That means that my AR is currently disabled...therefore, the end of the world cannot come...until next week...[wink]

So if you see the end of the world coming please tell it to hold off until the shipping department of RRA gets my part to me...
You don't have an AK for back up?[wink]

Two is one, and one is none.

Always have a spare AR in the house in case of Zombies!

I have a ported barrel coming for my Glock, and it's being blackened. This could take approximately two weeks, so I'm going to need to have the Apocalypse hold off until perhaps mid to late January if at all possible.

Thanks in advance,

Luigi "lotsa guns" Fooperino

Unfortunately, the RRA shipping department is not exactly the fastest...We may have to hold the end of the world until February if we are waiting for them, and I don't know if we can do that.

I am going to call them right now...

I just got off the phone with Rock River Arms. I was going to share with them my concerns about the end of the world but fortunately for me...my order shipped today.

End of the world...here I come. [grin]

I am ready... [smile]

ready.jpg

Back
Top Bottom