• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The end of HKPARTS.NET

I doubt it, the guy who runs RTG sales isn't an *******. Hopefully RTG will be able to buy up any of this guy's crap, assuming that the government hasn't stolen it all. Then again, HKParts was often a fluff type operation. Shitloads of stuff listed but only a small percentage actually in stock.

-Mike

Mike thanks for the post. You are right, we wouldn't raise our prices because of this. It has nothing to do with how we price our parts.

Thanks
Robert
RTG Parts
www.robertrtg.com

Maybe they're just lazy site admins? Notice that none of them are listed in stock. There's also this:

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/FFL-Requirements-d6.htm

That may or may not have something to do with the indictment.

Yeah... If the allegations are true I'm just shocked that anyone would be that ballsy. He's lucky he didn't get shot during a SWAT raid.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130502071522/http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/FFL-Requirements-d6.htm

Interesting. Somebody at HKparts would have had to have an FFL, no? Otherwise how were they getting firearms to sell? Distributors won't ship to individuals

Could be that this is where the smuggling charges come from. In parts of Europe there are probably a bunch of individuals who care more about cash than US federal firearms law.

Could be that this is where the smuggling charges come from. In parts of Europe there are probably a bunch of individuals who care more about cash than US federal firearms law.

I thought it said he is being accused of violating export laws, not import?

Comrades, he is indited on a ****ing SINGLE charge of smuggling over the last seven years. Whatever part he sent abroad, I don't think that warrants 33 years in a slammer.

ATF probably spent all these 7 years and a shittone of money to make a buy of some spring to a confidential informant abroad and now they feel like they got a case. Having a single charge is a far cry from accusations of smuggling, which makes it look like he was American Viktor Bout, sending HKs to alquada.

Last edited:
Comrades, he is indited on a ****ing SINGLE charge of smuggling over the last seven years. Whatever part he sent abroad, I don't think that warrants 33 years in a slammer.

ATF probably spent all these 7 years and a shittone of money to make a buy of some spring to a confidential informant abroad and now they feel like they got a case. Having a single charge is a far cry from accusations of smuggling, which makes it look like he was American Viktor Bout, sending HKs to alquada.

But but but... Think of the children!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever part he sent abroad, I don't think that warrants 33 years in a slammer.
That potential will motivate him to plead guilty even if he is 100% innocent. The system punishes anyone who dares to try to ding the state attorney's record severely.

That sucks but he should have been smarter about it.

I've done alot of business with them and it's always been a positive experience, hope the site continues running.

Part of the issue is congress has no teeth. They should be able to prosecute outside the courts.

I was just looking into this yesterday. I knew the owner was going away, but I thought the site/store was being run or controlled by others and was expected to keep going (this was as of a while ago). Whenever I try to go to the store now either the page won't load or I'll get in to a particular product page, but can't get much further. Is hkparts.net completely done?

Hmm. Looks like it works on my phone, but I get this every time on my laptop. I never actually bothered to read it until now. Probably a default security setting my company's using:
upload_2017-12-8_13-38-27.png

"Authorities say Webber grossed more than $10 million from illegal gun and parts sales, and under reported his income to the IRS. He paid $670,000 in cash for a new home in Salt Lake County."

Paying $675K in cash for anything these days will "raise a few eyebrows." Not a smart move.

Hmm. Looks like it works on my phone, but I get this every time on my laptop. I never actually bothered to read it until now. Probably a default security setting my company's using:
View attachment 214580

100% an issue with the browser you're using. You need to enable TLS in the settings. This is the security protocol used with HTTPS for secure browsing.

Back
Top Bottom