The end of concealed carry

and one battery powered 2 watt transmitter with a 30 dB gain antenna pointed at it and that mm wave radar front end will be a molten mass of GaAs in about 5 seconds. 2 Killowatts EIRP will do that to a receiver. mm waves are easy to concentrate

Last edited:
Which makes me all warm and fuzzy about their safety for passengers or even workers . . . NOT!!!

Workers are there by choice.
Most passengers are forced. Half the time, when I ask for the metal detector, they get pissed and start yelling at me.

This.

The TSA removed back scatter almost 4 years ago. The scanners they use now are millimeter wave. I always opted out of back scatter, these days I have pre-check so it isn't an issue. It was amazing to me that the TSA folks standing next to those things all day were prohibited from wearing dosimeters.

Biggest problem with the millimeter wave is that there are few studies that show whether or not they are harmful. At least with back scatter you had an idea of just how harmful they are.

There is a Harvard Medical study saying mm waves can unzip your DNA. That's some scary shit.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/416066/how-terahertz-waves-tear-apart-dna/

and one battery powered 2 watt transmitter with a 30 dB gain antenna pointed at it and that mm wave radar front end will be a molten mass of GaAs in about 5 seconds. 2 Killowatts EIRP will do that to a receiver. mm waves are easy to concentrate

And a 0.25 Watt 2.4 Ghz transmitter will block the WiFi link the unit depends on to talk to command and control. There might be local caching of data, but by then it doesn't matter.

The one time I've been directed to a back scatter machine I opted out. They had me take everything out of my pockets and hold it in my hand while they did the pat down. Wallet, key ring, fat wad of cash. No one even glanced at what I was holding before sending me on my way, not even a question about what it was. I'm convinced those machines do nothing but condition people to their increasingly enslaved state and possibly harm them, all while funneling people's tax dollars into some connected person's pocket.

I just got a full invasive pat down today after going through the back scatter machine..

I spend 8 hours a day with a 6000w radar transmitting 8" above my head on the boat.. Not too worried about the back scatter machines from a health standpoint. From a 1984 Orwellian standpoint I deplore them

Back
Top Bottom