• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The election comes down to this.

You know, this is probably the 1000th thread on the R vs D vs L and I think 999 of them have been closed due to FR, so let me just do this, I claim another post before it goes over the retard cliff.

View attachment 42407
That sign is a perfect metaphor for the Clinton/Bush/Obamney (fraud) economy...

I find it amazing that Romney has not bashed Obama on his green jobs debacle that couldn't even keep business running for 3 years on government sugar?

Then again, Romney's plan is to spread the government sugar to other groups of people, so perhaps he understands he can only push so hard? [sad2]

- - - Updated - - -

MichealJR brings the of days, Martlet the end of threads. [laugh]

One party gets in and introduces,passes and enacts unconstitutional legislation and people get angry so the other party gets elected and does the same thing yet people keep playing their game over and over again.
Voting D or R is the same as a dog chasing its tail, you just keep going round and round and get nowhere.

Bork also writes:
"The Second Amendment was designed to allow states to defend themselves against a possibly tyrannical national government. Now that the federal government has stealth bombers and nuclear weapons, it is hard to imagine what people would need to keep in the garage to serve that purpose.''

A statement like that basically says that when .gov decides to use such things on this soil on our people, he will support it.

Gary Johnson gets my vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom