The Democrats Will Never Confiscate Your Guns. Instead, You’ll Hand them Over.

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/08/3...ent=2016-09-03&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

ferg-walking.jpg
(BBC News)
I see and hear a lot of talk about how a national gun registration and/or confiscation would be the trigger that would spark a second American Revolution, as patriots rise up to resist the jackbooted thugs who are going door-to-door taking away people’s arms.
I have bad news for everyone who’s waiting for national registration or a mass confiscation so they can get their armed rebellion on: a national database of gun owners already exists, and a national confiscation effort will never happen. Ever. Instead, you’ll hand over your firearms peacefully. All of them, even the ones you paid cash for to some random guy on Armslist in the dead of night.
ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

Here’s a look at how it will play out in our not-too-distant future.
[h=2]The NSA Knows Who You Are and What You Have[/h]Second Amendment supporters have been so focused on this one little corner of the Bill of Rights that they’ve let the Fourth Amendment, which is supposed to protect citizens against unreasonable search and seizure, turn into dead letter.
The surveillance state that got started under Clinton picked up steam under Bush II, and Obama has expanded it even further. The NSA is tracking everyone, all the time, and they’re hooked into Facebook, Google, Amazon, and every other piece of web-based software that you’ve been using to shop for accessories for that AR you paid cash for (which your wife doesn’t even know you have).
If you don’t believe me, go read this article about just how much detailed info one private company, Facebook, has on you, including your web surfing, shopping, and even your driving and walking habits. Now think about the fact that the NSA is even less constrained by the law (and has way more resources) than Facebook and has access not only to Facebook’s detailed profile of you but to profiles created by many other sources, from your credit card company to your health insurance provider.
Oh sure, you may have gotten your hands on a few guns that would be impossible to trace, even by the NSA. Maybe you inherited a long gun from your grandpa, or maybe you met a guy in a gun show parking lot and paid cash and then never Googled anything related to that gun. So here’s a question for you: how many people like you exist, and how many of those type guns are suitable for urban combat against AR-15s with state-of-the-art optics? I know which of my guns are probably totally “in the black,” and I can’t imagine trying to mount an insurgency with any or all of them.
The fact is, most guys who have the kind of hardware suitable for a Civil War 2.0 have been shopping on Gunbroker or Armslist, and/or have filled out FFL paperwork like law-abiding citizens. I seriously doubt there’s enough firepower totally hidden from the NSA to sustain any kind of real rebellion.
So the registration ship has sailed. They know what you have and where to find you. Now, here’s how they’re going to get you to turn it over without a fight.
[h=2]Hitting You Where It Hurts[/h]When the government outlaws semi-automatic firearms, they won’t send cops or troops door-to-door to take them. No, first they’ll send out letters saying they know what you have, and that you have to turn it over by a given deadline or face a penalty.
It’ll be up to you to prove that you’re clean, and that you’ve handed over everything. They’ll have a list, and if they think you’re still holding, they’ll hit you with asset freezes.
Imagine not being able to get any money out of your bank account or from your credit cards, because your assets are frozen. The federal and state governments already do this if you owe back taxes–a simple letter to your bank, and all of your cards stop working. The bank doesn’t care about you, and they don’t have the interest or resources to find out if the government’s claim against you is bogus. No, they’ll just freeze your assets until you get things sorted with the government and the government tells them to unfreeze it all.
The other thing they’ll do is take your children.
Do you think Child Protective Services is going to let your children live in a house with potentially dangerous firearms? No way. Your kids will get picked up at school and taken into custody, and a social worker will show up at your door with the cops. Only when a thorough search has been conducted and the authorities are completely satisfied that your property is 100% gun-free will they let you see your little ones again. After all, we have to protect the children.
You’re not going to shoot at those cops, either, because then your kids will just end up in the foster system as wards of the state.
[h=2]Not Nearly Enough for a Revolution[/h]Oh, I’m sure there are folks reading this who are so off-grid that none of the above can touch them. Their guns are totally invisible to the NSA, their assets are all in the form of cash and physically held precious metals, and their kids are home-schooled on a well-guarded ranch.
But is that blessed group big enough to overthrow a determined US government? No, it ain’t.
The measures outlined above–a de facto gun registration database courtesy of the NSA and its private-sector allies, asset freezes for non-compliance, and the threat of CPS visits that hold your children hostage–will be sufficient to take well over 90% of the lawfully held guns out of civilian hands, all without firing a single shot.
The bitter truth is this: there will be no confiscation shock troops for you and your buddies to shoot back at, and we will discover too late that the rights-defenders’ fantasy–of one, crystal-clear moment when it’s time for everyone to rise up as one and take it all back–has been the establishment’s biggest ally and freedom’s deadliest enemy.
Why do you think they’ve let you have guns for this long? Because those guns have given you a false sense of security and kept you from doing something truly dangerous, like mass-organizing to pull all your money out of the big banks and to vote out the incumbents.
So if you’ve sat idly by, fondling your firearms and watching the surveillance state expand while your paycheck shrinks, relying on your gun stash to bail you out when things hit bottom, then the joke’s on you. You’ve already lost the war, and when you hand over your weapons it’ll be the last (and mostly symbolic) step in a process of total subjugation that slipped up and swallowed you while you were distracted with building your gun collection.
You may hate me and everything I’ve said here, but deep down, you know I’m right.
Update: A number of commenters are misreading this article. The headline doesn’t say I’ll hand them them over — it says you will. And yeah, I’m trolling you a bit with the tone of this piece by saying what you “will” and “won’t” do, but it’s because I’m trying to slap you awake. The main point that’s being made is this: if you’re waiting for a door-to-door confiscation, or even a national gun registry, then you’ll be waiting forever. Folks who like to talk about a causus belli will need get more creative in coming up with a “bright line”, because the ones so many of you are waiting for won’t ever appear. If this article has spurred you to think more clearly about what the end of liberty might actually look like, and about what you’ll do under scenarios other than the classic door-to-door confiscation scenario, then it has done its job.

The author of that tripe is a PUSSY and is only looking at himself. He can get in line for his daily bowl of rice and rotted fish heads.

Some of what he says I agree with. The government knows it can't win with confiscation so they'll use the power of 'law' to force people to bend to their will.....they do this all the time with so many other things and he gives a few good examples

I think this is spot on. Most won't love freedom enough and turn in their guns. It will destroy or atleast attempt to destroy gun culture in America. They won't need to confiscate a thing. Then they just need to wait for the die hards to die out. Once that happens their families will turn over the ichy guns for them, completing the .gov goals. This is already happening in places like CA and MA

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

I accepted a long time ago that value I put on living a free man. I am law abiding, but see a time when unlawful laws will come into being. The response is a given

I don't know why you guys attacking the author. We should be thanking him to lay out some good points. The fact that some might just happen when Hillary gets in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the democrats have been trying to take the guns of medical marijuana card holders, our troops who filed for ptsd and the elderly under care of others. They have declared war on gun owners, ask the people of Mass how they like being criminals for owning guns they bought legaly.

Lol again you act like half the population doesn't live on the east coast everyone has enough cash to get a car loaded for bear to dc. I bet whoever freezes your assets will think twice when half their office is shot walking to work one day. Or if the senate gets stormed. Or the nsa will be an interesting place when all those unarmed analysts get confronted with a few ar's. They won't do this they are winning on 86 other fronts why bother stirring the pot and confirming Snowden. Besides the NSA doesn't operate in America lol according to them anyways. Go worry about stuff like m855 ammo bans or the ban on 5.45 steel core mil surp. And relax bro it's Labor Day have a beer use that tinfoil for some corn and potatoes.

- - - Updated - - -

"You’ll Hand them Over"

No. No we will not.

Next question?

I'm Ron Burgandy?

I don't know why you guys attacking the author. We should be thanking him to lay out some good points. The fact that some might just happen when Hillary gets in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. The man pointed out some weaknesses and ground plans. We should take it as it is. Instead of bashing him, try looking from a different perspective than just "revolution". Lo and behold, most of you aren't gonna do a damn thing.
*cue next rally*

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes, many people will just turn in their guns. That isn't news. But freezing assets and taking peoples' kids away will cause them to start shooting. For some people it would be more of a catalyst than actual firearm confiscation.

I didn't find anything too outlandish in the article. The fact is there are way more guns and armed citizens to be confronted head on, so they'll use siege tactics. You don't take a castle by frontal assault; you starve them out until they can no longer resist. Nothing is off the table with these people.

I didn't find anything too outlandish in the article. The fact is there are way more guns and armed citizens to be confronted head on, so they'll use siege tactics. You don't take a castle by frontal assault; you starve them out until they can no longer resist. Nothing is off the table with these people.

let's not forget .gov is already using some form of these tactics. we all remember threads about banks getting pressure to stop doing business with firearms businesses, curtailing lead production via the EPA, etc.

so the author may be a bit tinfoilish, but he does point out some possible scenarios. i'm not on board, but there are points worth considering.

never forget these idiots will stop at nothing to disarm this country. see AG healey

Last edited:
let's not forget .gov is already using some form of these tactics. we all remember threads about banks getting pressure to stop doing business with firearms businesses, curtailing lead production via the EPA, etc.

so the author may be a bit tinfoilish, but he does point out some possible scenarios. i'm not on board, but there are points worth considering.

never forget these idiots will stop at nothing to disarm this country. see AG healey

They didn't take down the guys pointing rifles at the original Bundy Ranch protest in one, grand sweeping move. They picked them off individually two years after the fact. No resistance was met.

The beast needs tax money, the anti gun crowd isn't large enough yet to feed it without gun owners

In the event of something "big" happening, each will preform according to their own abilities.

Personally, I've always known that I'd die before I was 50. I'm ready to meet the Almighty and I have nothing to loose.

Some decent points to think about, but mostly fantasy. Kids as leverage? They can have my kids, but the college tuition bills come along for the ride. Joking aside, I don't see many 2A supporters willing to bend over for that one. Freeze gun owners assets? I can't think of a better way to prompt gun owners to 'turn in' their weapons business end first. I really don't see such drastic measures ever happening. Put people in a position where they have nothing to lose and they will fight as if they have nothing to lose.

So here’s a question for you: how many people like you exist, and how many of those type guns are suitable for urban combat against AR-15s with state-of-the-art optics?

Yeah, I see people at the range with advanced optics on their AR's. Guess I should be nicer to them next time and thank them for keeping the trees above the berm so well trimmed.

He does make some valid points about NSA knowing everything, and .gov having the ability to control and seize your assets. They can do that now for tax issues. With that in mind it is a good idea to prep for the possible scenario of having no access to your money, by having currency and certain other items stashed in a safe place outside of your residence and untraceable to you or your family. Prepping 201.

Two possible scenarios:
1. If door to door gun confiscation will cause a revolution in one second, freezing gun owners' assets will cause revolution in half a second. Well... either that or something else bad...
2. Go ask bradah in the hood who has a gun what he's usually doing when government (freezes his assets) food stamps and welfare checks are not enough while he still wants that gold chain very bad and his baby mama keeps wining day by day about all her louis vuitton purse money being spent on diapers and formula. What I'm saying is freezing heavily armed population's assets might be very bad idea.
Very bad things are gonna happen in either scenario.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be done en masse, or very publicly. It will be done selectively here and there, small numbers over a period of time and not too many in one location at a time. So you believe you are relatively alone in the fight. Nobody is going to come to your aid unless they are affected as well.

Back
Top Bottom