• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The consequences of sitting at home on a rainy day

The weather is misrable
I am bored
I have a computer, and internet access
so

I bought a few things.
1: eotech 511.a65 with the RRA dominator mount
2: Midwest Industries Tactical handguards.

Now I need to find a sling mount and a flashlight mount to compleate my new handguards :D

I should have done that. Instead I went to my outdoor range at lunch and sent 300 rnds down range. Not sure what the range officer was thinking....

"Hmmmmm. Dude in a suit, standing in the rain, shooting a tricked out cammied up M-4 and laughing to himself. Think I'll just stay in here and lock the doors"

Bad week at work. [twisted]

If I can get away during the day I head over to Wooster Mt Gun and Rod Club in Danbury CT. During the weekend I tend to hed over to Blue Trail in Wallingford CT.

SgtUSMC8541 said:
"Hmmmmm. Dude in a suit, standing in the rain, shooting a tricked out cammied up M-4 and laughing to himself. Think I'll just stay in here and lock the doors"

Thats Awsome. He must be used to the elmer fudds coming in once a year for the annual 3 shots to zero the hunting rifle

swatmedic said:
Thats Awsome. He must be used to the elmer fudds coming in once a year for the annual 3 shots to zero the hunting rifle

Were you watching me with my Mossberg's annual trip to the range the other day? [lol] [lol] [lol]

Back
Top Bottom