• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Bubba effect

Not at all surprising considering the caliber of CTSP Troopers. They lake MA look like Tier I Troopers.

This is what I don't get about CT.. CT State Police have always been understaffed.... especially now.. High taxes.. little return on services.

Who wants to be Highway Patrol then answer 911 calls... Besides guns and politics I would never move to CT because... hardly any 24/7 ALS medic coverage nearby, very few towns have full time fire and for the most part outside of Cities most of Northeastern CT has no police departments... The only good thing is the housing prices in some areas...of CT

They either are lazy slugs who suck at their jobs (If you were aware ahead of time you call for backup from surrounding areas) or they were ordered to stand down in which case they really suck for following an illegal order and if that' s the case , name names .
Now the shitbirds know they are free and clear to operate, it's going to be a long summer for the folks in that area.

This is what I don't get about CT.. CT State Police have always been understaffed.... especially now.. High taxes.

I towed a boat down to East Haven on Friday and didn't see a single CT trooper on the way down or back.
You'd think they'd be out in force on a holiday weekend.

So have them stand down completely.

Announce they’re standing down for one hour. Like the purge.

Put a few dozen rounds of buckshot into the crowd every time they do this shit and they’ll not only stop, they’ll also understand how dangerous it is to block an ambulance.

You wanna stand down and let the thugs own the street, fine. Just don’t come after citizens who feel the need to protect themselves.

I can somewhat see their reticence to wade into little El Salvador if they are vastly outnumbered. However, aren't MRAP's, body armor, automatic weapons, and teargas somewhat force multipliers?

Tolland, CT has my favorite roadtrip restaurant- it's a diner upstairs, with a used bookstore in the basement. Used to stop every trip to CT, but haven't been there in years.

You wanna stand down and let the thugs own the street, fine. Just don’t come after citizens who feel the need to protect themselves.

No, that's precisely when the full weight of law enforcement will be brought to bear. Remember, when a citizen defends himself, LE can respond in that 12 to 1 ratio that optimizes their chances of going home for dinner.

I can somewhat see their reticence to wade into little El Salvador if they are vastly outnumbered. However, aren't MRAP's, body armor, automatic weapons, and teargas somewhat force multipliers?
You can bet your ass they would show up with a small army if it was your average Joe in possession of a 30 round magazine .

I've said it countless times before. I'll say it again. Water cannons. Hell, just get the FD down and hook up to the nearest hydrant. That shit will be over in a heartbeat.

Make a NICE CLEAR ANNOUNCEMENT that in 3 min, they are going to turn on teh water. Be sure that WXYZ-TV4 is there to record taht part. So no one can come back with their mommy later and say, "They wuz just an inn'sent by standards." You've got 3 min to GTFO or get sprayed. And this ain't yo granmomma's oscillating sprinkler.

I've said it countless times before. I'll say it again. Water cannons. Hell, just get the FD down and hook up to the nearest hydrant. That shit will be over in a heartbeat.

Make a NICE CLEAR ANNOUNCEMENT that in 3 min, they are going to turn on teh water. Be sure that WXYZ-TV4 is there to record taht part. So no one can come back with their mommy later and say, "They wuz just an inn'sent by standards." You've got 3 min to GTFO or get sprayed. And this ain't yo granmomma's oscillating sprinkler.
Racist. Next you'll be calling out the German Shepards and having white dudes impale people with the American flag.

They should use some sort of dye or sticky foam. Something that takes forever to get off but doesn't look like 1962 Alabama.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to watch these people sprayed with gasoline on pay per view, but water cannons are just teeing up the race card for them

That shit will be over in a heartbeat.
that shit happens because it is encouraged from the top and promoted, no one will hose nobody down. quite the opposite, really. police is ordered to stand by.
rioters is not the target - the target is core population, with a correct expectation of rulers to reach the mark when core population will have enough and will act against rioters - and that is when you'll get kosovo unleashed against you all. as this, below, is the end goal.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP43umujGM0

If true, this is quite the societal breakdown.

"State police were advising motorists to avoid the area of Interstate 91 South near Exit 45 due to a possible "takeover" involving motorcycles late this afternoon."

Driving through the industrial park Foxboro/Mansfield on my way home from work Sunday night around 11 pm. One of the warehouse/business lots had about 20 or so cars in it doing donuts. Looked like some prearranged meetup spot For this type of nonsense. Didn't stick around to see what else they had planned but 140 was just around the corner and in my mind was a good spot for them to shut down.

Racist. Next you'll be calling out the German Shepards and having white dudes impale people with the American flag.

They should use some sort of dye or sticky foam. Something that takes forever to get off but doesn't look like 1962 Alabama.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to watch these people sprayed with gasoline on pay per view, but water cannons are just teeing up the race card for them
Which is why this shit keeps happening over and over and over.
Sorry , your race card has been denied, now clear off or feel the pain.

Which is why this shit keeps happening over and over and over.
Sorry , your race card has been denied, now clear off or feel the pain.
True. Prob is that anyone who calls any shots at any level doesn't think that way. Like I've been saying for a while now, we're not voting our way out of this and no one is coming to help us

I'll go with stickyfoam. That works for me. Purple stickyfoam. Although some a-hole will get it in their eyes and complain with their mommy on OBC6 News later that evening. They was just innocent.

Nah. Water. Water drives everyone out. And you can't complain because you got wet. Who is going to complain? "My baby he juss 22 and he got a broken arm. His cast not supposabe wet! Them police wet his cast!"

I'm not talking like super-high pressure. Just get them wet enough to not care anymore. 99% of them are operating on the overall vibe of the situation. Break that and they bolt.

Driving through the industrial park Foxboro/Mansfield on my way home from work Sunday night around 11 pm. One of the warehouse/business lots had about 20 or so cars in it doing donuts. Looked like some prearranged meetup spot For this type of nonsense. Didn't stick around to see what else they had planned but 140 was just around the corner and in my mind was a good spot for them to shut down.

TBH, while I don't wanna see it, I'd rather that than them zooming up and down 140 or something. Although it could escalate to that. Hopefully not.

Gosh, maybe 10-12 years ago, there were a group of 20-somethings that were ATV'ing in teh Taunton industrial park. They were in a back area but eventually teh police showed up. A friend's cousin took off and t-boned himself into a jersey barrier or something. Medflighted to somewhere. The family was eerily quiet but wanted to blame the police. . . . but knew they'd be called out on their BS. But as they told the story, they were itching to blame the police. LOL. It was a drama-queen family. This was the highlight of their week.

And this goes to show you LE in the US is based on the fact that 99.9% of the population are law abiding. If that gets down to 99% the police are helpless.

Saw the same thing happening in the Summer 2020 riots. Nothing they can do.

And this goes to show you LE in the US is based on the fact that 99.9% of the population are law abiding. If that gets down to 99% the police are helpless.

Saw the same thing happening in the Summer 2020 riots. Nothing they can do.

Nothing they will do. There's solutions, but people don't have the stomach for it and want to pretend reasoning with the reasonable is a solution.

Back
Top Bottom