If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership The benefits pay for the membership many times over.
Here's what I have to trade:
1) 35+ pieces of .380, mixed mil & comm headstamps
2) 30+ pieces of .40 S&W, mixed comm headstamp
3) 475+ pieces of 9mm, mixed comm headstamp
4) 45 pieces of 44 S&W SPL, mixed comm headstamp
5) 40 pieces of .45 G.A.P. WIN headstamp
6) 110+ pieces of .308 brass, mixed mil & comm headstamps - lots of R-P in it.
7) 40+ pieces of .30-06 brass, FC and XHP headstamp
8) 10+ pieces of 7.5x55 brass, 11 TA 78 headstamp
9) 15 pieces of .45LC brass
10) 300 pieces of .38 special brass, guaranteed once fired, not range brass - some nickel, mostly brass
All this is range brass except where noted.
Edit..... after opening all the boxes of once fired to insure there were none missing:
9mm Federal nickle plated 20 boxes, 1000 cases.
I am looking for 223 and 308 once fired, boxer primed. Crimped primers OK.