The Boycott Mega-Thread......

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB1Kenobi

Banned
i'd like to know of all the places, brands, TV shows, internet websites and everything we are supposed to boycott as son's of liberty.... this can also be extended to what movies we aren't supposed to watch and music as well.

so far, going off memory i have:

Dick's Sporting Goods

Toyota

General Motors

Chrysler

Jet Blue

The Military / DoD

Matt Damon

Jaime Foxx

*Law Enforcement Officers / Public Safety*

Cats

Craftsmen Tools

Simon Malls

Wait, cats?

i'm not saying i'd obey these ridiculous boycotts. [laugh]

734825_10151240297339947_1313793449_n.jpg

I can only help boycott for a few more hours. Than I have to wake up get in my Dodge pickup drive to work a Lexus dealer (part of Toyota) and fix a few cars might even use some craftsman tools. I am ashamed of how unamerican I am sorry.

Because the name sounds foreign and one of their trucks pulled the space shuttle in a commercial.

[laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

I can only help boycott for a few more hours. Than I have to wake up get in my Dodge pickup drive to work a Lexus dealer (part of Toyota) and fix a few cars might even use some craftsman tools. I am ashamed of how unamerican I am sorry.

Pinko egg suckin commie [laugh]

Because the name sounds foreign and one of their trucks pulled the space shuttle in a commercial.

Ah, that makes sense. I think I'll go with the car that the guy drives off a cliff in the commercial, and it flies (with the very fine print at the bottom that says 'This car cannot fly').

I was way ahead of the curve when it came to boycotting Piers Morgan. I didn't know who he was, and I'm not one of the 100 or so people that watch that channel anyway.

The rest of you are a bunch of bandwagon-jumping boycotters. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

But seriously... Did anybody here religiously watch Piers Morgan before, then decide to boycott him when he went full anti-gun retard?

ETA: For full disclosure - I had seen Piers Morgan before. He was one of the judges in the first Paul Potts video , that I favorited on YouTube, but I didn't know his name, and didn't know he had his own show until I got outraged here. I thank you all for that.

ETA: Since I posted that link, I realized that I should apologize in advance if I should also be boycotting Youtube, Paul Potts, Simon Cowell, or the cute girl judge who's name I don't know that visibly moistened when Potts hit the big note in Nessun Dorma

Last edited:
I was way ahead of the curve when it came to boycotting Piers Morgan. I didn't know who he was, and I'm not one of the 100 or so people that watch that channel anyway.

The rest of you are a bunch of bandwagon-jumping boycotters. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

yup. i will visit Dick's Sporting Goods next time they have a sale on Merrell Barefoots in the spring... i drive a Subaru...

Lolled. Lolled hard. Had to get a drink of water.

Also, don't forget you're suppose to be boycotting PayPal and their anti-gun ways. GunBroker, for siding with the power sellers and not the individual buyers and sellers. Click Here for Story

Last edited:
Smith & Wesson for the Clinton Keyhole

Ruger for Bill Ruger's "No honest man needs more than 10 rounds" comment (OK, I'm on board with this one).

OK. I think that the point was made, and........ we're done here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom