The big shooting range in the sky gets another member.

Twigg

NES Member
My friend and fellow NES member Tele_Mark has passed away. [angry] I just got the news from my wife. She saw his obituary and came up front to give me the news. He was only 58. Pancreatic cancer got him. I know he wasn't on here much lately, his last post was in 2014. I used to see him once in awhile and was wondering what happened. to him.

My friend and fellow NES member Tele_Mark has passed away. [angry] I just got the news from my wife. She saw his obituary and came up front to give me the news. He was only 58. Pancreatic cancer got him. I know he wasn't on here much lately, his last post was in 2014. I used to see him once in awhile and was wondering what happened. to him.
Aww damn, he was one of the original members, lived way out west I believe..Met him a couple times where he worked doing A/V stuff.

RIP Mark.

Aww damn, he was one of the original members, lived way out west I believe..Met him a couple times where he worked doing A/V stuff.

RIP Mark.

Actually he lived in North Leominster, before he moved to NH I know this because I literally drove by his house every time I stopped to see my parents.

Perhaps you confusing him with MassMark, who still is alive and well. (although doesn't really get on here anymore).

Tele_Mark was a great guy, though. I bought some ammo from him years ago and went to S&W factory with him, EddieCoyle, and a few other
people.

RIP, Mark.... [sad]

Back
Top Bottom