The Biden 'Woke' VA Healthcare Disaster

Just a heads-up. I'm Healthcare proxy for the 'Doc' medic 3/39th, and apparently the VA is reducing the rehab time by 50% or more. Sending a not yet healed Veteran home, who lives alone, no car, Is an invitation for disaster. Yet the VA is paying for transgender's drugs and sex change ops. EFF me, beyond belief....rant over

For some strange reason, in another parallel universe universe, I want to kill anyone that, 'Thanks us for our service;' when, actually, they're intent on killing us by sheer ignorance & neglect & doing a damn good job. No one gives a flying f***. We Vietnam Vets, who most of you only know from the Rambo movies are both amused and pissed. I am ashamed

Just a heads-up. I'm Healthcare proxy for the 'Doc' medic 3/39th, and apparently the VA is reducing the rehab time by 50% or more. Sending a not yet healed Veteran home, who lives alone, no car, Is an invitation for disaster. Yet the VA is paying for transgender's drugs and sex change ops. EFF me, beyond belief....rant over
Well the money has to come from somewhere for the mutants drugs and sex changes. You can't have them cut into programs for illegal scum. That's not who we are as a nation.

I feel sorry for all the Navajo vets we have in western NM. The democrats want to close the only VA clinic they have in Gallup, NM!
If they close it, they have to travel hundreds of miles to Albuquerque for care!
The Navajo have a proud history of serving this country, especially as Marines, going back to WWII.
It makes me so mad I want to wear a uniform again and kill commies again.... but in DC!

I feel sorry for all the Navajo vets we have in western NM. The democrats want to close the only VA clinic they have in Gallup, NM!
If they close it, they have to travel hundreds of miles to Albuquerque for care!
The Navajo have a proud history of serving this country, especially as Marines, going back to WWII.
It makes me so mad I want to wear a uniform again and kill commies again.... but in DC!
You and me both brother...I am so tired of the never ending shit.

We Vietnam Vets, who most of you only know from the Rambo movies are both amused and pissed.
Classic! Just absolutely classic. Had to laugh but the truth be known.............it's true!

Would a note to our worthless politicians be more than a waste of time? Wait...........would they even give a damn?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.33.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.33.32 PM.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom