The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY'S Payoff Scheme

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It doesn't seem just a tad suspicious that this laptop suddenly turns up weeks before the election , where the shop owner can't identify
the guy who left it there?

The Post 'scoop' says "The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved." Do people usually drop off their laptop without leaving a name or phone number?

But nobody here on NES would be so naive as to lap up Russian disinformation like a pet french poodle...
the timing is extremely questionable. I’m sure there is dirt on Biden (and everyone else in DC) but this smells funky.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rudy has been sitting on it. No strategic value releasing it three months out.
(Re-)quoted for emphasis. (Underscoring mine).

Rudy has been sitting on it for months,
because this is October.

Daily Caller: EXCLUSIVE: 1-On-1 With Rudy Giuliani — What Haven’t We Seen From The Hunter Biden Hard Drive, And Why Won’t He Release It In Full?
October 16, 2020​
9:0AM ET​
New York City — Direct evidence implicating former Vice President Joe Biden in a pay-for-play corruption scandal will be released to the public 10 days prior to the 2020 election, Rudy Giuliani told Daily Caller’s senior White House correspondent Christian Datoc in an exclusive interview.​
The former New York City mayor spoke Thursday evening with Datoc about all of the new allegations raised by emails and text messages alleged to have been pulled from a hard drive previously owned by Hunter Biden. Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, did not deny that this is a political hit job. He said the reason he is releasing it slowly is to catch Biden in “lies” as his campaign denies the allegations. (RELATED: Burisma Official Told Hunter Biden They Wanted To ‘Close Down’ Investigation Against Firm’s Owner, According To Unconfirmed Email)​
Datoc pressed him to release a copy of the hard drive in full so that the Daily Caller could verify it, but Giuliani declined.​
Giuliani further accused Datoc’s questions about the veracity of the information originally published by the New York Post as “pettifogging nonsense” pushed by the “liberal press” and that asking those questions is a “load of crap.”​
“We can deal with the process all you want, but nobody dealt with the process when they stole Donald Trump’s tax returns and published it without verifying anything, and they don’t even have an unnamed source for it,” he continued. “What’s the difference between that and this? This has three people on the record, now four. It’s a hard drive and text messages. If you read them, it’s almost impossible it’s not Hunter Biden’s.”​
...​

Caveat: I did not watch the embedded 27 minute YoutUbe video interview of Giuliani,
titled "Rudy Previews UNRELEASED Info From Hunter's Hard Drive, Claims 'You Will Be Absolutely Convinced...'".

Hat tip: Stephen "Vodkapundit" Greene,
co-blogging on Instapundit, at 2:36PM ET yesterday (Friday, 16-Oct'20).
=====

ETA: Attempting (and failing) to find out how long that
Rudy has had a copy of the hard drive,
I'm starting to see articles in the MSM all claiming in unison
that this is obviously data planted by the Russians.

We may never know how it is that
they all have the same facile explanation
for a breaking news story that they still haven't covered,
and knew nothing about half a week ago.

Last edited:

mg42doc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

BrianWilson

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Facebook and Twitter have certainly earned a trip before congress
Well after they have accomplished the objective. The incoming administration will be pretty unlikely to look unfavorably on this. Prolly garner a sweet tax break and some sort of subsidy. I'm guessing they're sharing a latte and a good laugh right now.

ASHDUMP

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

n1oty

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
the timing is extremely questionable. I’m sure there is dirt on Biden (and everyone else in DC) but this smells funky.
I took a wait-and-see approach for 48 hours in order for things to shake out. I now think Rudy has been sitting on this for a little while and was just waiting for the right time to drop this. Jonathan Turley sums up the best in this article:

I am watching carefully as the Biden camp tap dances around all of this. They know Hunter is a dirt bag...........................hell, EVERYONE knows Hunter is a dirt bag. Biden also knows that he has been given a free pass by the MSM. The Biden camp is not outright refuting this which tells me two things. First, it is undoubtedly true. Second, it is a continuation of the Biden strategy of hiding in the basement. He is banking on the MSM to provide cover.

It certainly beats coming out in public, answering questions about this and accidentally saying something truly stupid. The old adage about saying nothing and thought a fool applies. And it applies in spades to Biden.

Alien

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I don't care one way or the other! They have lied, spied, ruined lives, mueller report, impeachment. All ALL of it based on lies and it handicapped an elected President for most of his first term. I hope smarter people than me know what they are doing. Should be an interesting couple of weeks.

Jude Thaddeus

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
BTW, Craig from Rhode Island called the Chump Line yesterday.
While his call didn't make it on the air,
it did make it to Chopped Chumps.
Craig claims that Hunter's not smoking a crack pipe -
it's a crystal meth pipe. [shocked]
While what Hunter was ingesting doesn’t matter, I know from experience with my mothers drug use that isn’t a crack pipe. Crack “liquifies” (for the lack of a better term) and in order to keep the crack from moving away from the area used for smoking, you would use something that would keep the rock in place. My mothers favorite was an aluminum can with a flat spot pushed into it and holes put into the flat area. She then would use cigarette ash or the plastic bag the crack came in to keep the crack in place as she smoked it.

Reactions: AHM

SteelShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
It doesn't seem just a tad suspicious that this laptop suddenly turns up weeks before the election , where the shop owner can't identify

The Post 'scoop' says "The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved." Do people usually drop off their laptop without leaving a name or phone number?

But nobody here on NES would be so naive as to lap up Russian disinformation like a pet french poodle...
do you only read the pieces that fit your narrative?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rudy has been sitting on it. No strategic value releasing it three months out.
I would have released it before the first debate, but I guess it was decided to be released before the then scheduled 2nd debate, just like Trump's p*ssy grab comment was released days before the 2nd debate.

I want to think that the reason all this information came out this week was Trump, Barr, and Guliani (who I think is Trump's Consigliere) were gonna wait and see if the FBI were ever going to move on this and they did not, which shows clear bias in how their conduct their investigations. As such the corruption at the FBI has reached a point where that department is no longer able to be trusted to do its duty and if Trump is re-elected the FBI will be disbanded and Director Wray should be arrested and charged with Treason and upon conviction sentenced to death.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah well Hunter Biden is a walking slime mold, which of course makes it all look plausible, but still doesn't mean the Russians aren't
throwing in their two cents whereever they can. I personally don't care one way or the other, the guy's already publicly disclosed willingness to
use his relation to the office of the VP for personal gain is well documented. It's just that this kind of email release incident has the
fingerprints of Russian hackers all over it.

Last time it was Trump publicly asking the Russians to hack his opponents emails, which they promptly did,
and Roger Stone was trying to get access to them, which is what got him in trouble.
With how messed up the Biden's are, it doesn't take much to expose who Joe and Hunter truly are. Hunter is so mentally damaged from years of drug abuse that seeing him walk into a computer shop with a fake name and number is plausible to make evidence disappear. Even if it was Russian hacking and it was KGB agent disguised as Hunter Biden with laptops that had Beau Biden foundation stickers on them and the hard drives were loaded up with the files hacked, it still shows what the Bidens were doing.

And I'd find it amazing that the Russians would implicate the Chinese in basically buying off the former Vice President because that would destroy the relations between those two nations beyond repair.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unmasking (broomed)
Lying on FISA
Leaking classified info
Destroying phones under subpoena
Erasing phones under subpoena
Advocating overthrow of the government
Lying to congress
RICO and Govt corruption
Treason

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
With how messed up the Biden's are, it doesn't take much to expose who Joe and Hunter truly are. Hunter is so mentally damaged from years of drug abuse that seeing him walk into a computer shop with a fake name and number is plausible to make evidence disappear. Even if it was Russian hacking and it was KGB agent disguised as Hunter Biden with laptops that had Beau Biden foundation stickers on them and the hard drives were loaded up with the files hacked, it still shows what the Bidens were doing.

And I'd find it amazing that the Russians would implicate the Chinese in basically buying off the former Vice President because that would destroy the relations between those two nations beyond repair.

If you read this article about what the Russians did in Ukraine, it's kind of like a blueprint of how to f*** with another country's electoral system.
They are really good at it. They are really good at taking existing politcal trends and events and then push them one step further with
disinformation, to get everyone at each other's throats as a distraction.

For example they latched onto the image of a prior fascist government that had been replaced by a new one in Ukraine, and amplified it to create a distraction that the new
government in Ukraine was still an anti-semite fascist movement, while moving their forces in.

Russia initiated provocations intended to create the impression that Ukraine’s post-revolutionary leadership was continuing in the violent and racist footsteps of the Bandera movement at the very first stages of the conflict, almost immediately after unmarked Russian troops began their conquest of the Crimean peninsula in early 2014.

In the end, more than 32,000 people did indeed leave Ukraine for Israel according to statistics from the Israeli interior ministry, although this exodus was overwhelmingly motivated by the instability and danger caused by Russian aggression rather than anti-Semitic attacks. It was part of a larger exodus that saw nearly 2 million non-Jewish Ukrainians seek sanctuary in Poland.

In the course of interviewing dozens of Jewish internally displaced people and refugees for my recent book Putin’s Hybrid War and the Jews, I did not meet even one who said that their departure was motivated by experiencing racism. However, the Kremlin did not allow reality to get in the way of a good story, and anti-Semitism continued to be a leitmotif of Russian propaganda.
They caused extreme chaos and suspicion while they
took advantage. Sounds familiar? Could not happen here? Why are you positive it is not happening right now via Facebook , Twitter etc?

Russia’s disinformation campaign this time partly wanted to sow division among Democrats by driving readers to a fake left-leaning news site, PeaceData, which portrayed the Biden-Harris ticket as tools of conservatives, according to data revealed by Facebook.

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0

If you read this article about what the Russians did in Ukraine, it's kind of like a blueprint of how to f*** with another country's electoral system.
They are really good at it. They are really good at taking existing politcal trends and events and then push them one step further with

For example they latched onto the image of a prior fascist government that had been replaced by a new one in Ukraine, and amplified it to create a distraction that the new
government in Ukraine was still an anti-semite fascist movement, while moving their forces in.

took advantage. Sounds familiar? Could not happen here? Why are you positive it is not happening right now via Facebook , Twitter etc?

What part of this is disinformation?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I don't give a shit. This thread is about the Biden's corruption, not Russia. Hunter was on the board of a company he had no business being on because he had no skills or experience that warranted he be put on the board other than he has access to his dad's ear.

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I don't give a shit. This thread is about the Biden's corruption, not Russia. Hunter was on the board of a company he had no business being on because he had no skills or experience that warranted he be put on the board other than he has access to his dad's ear.
well that's pretty much 99% of all politician's families, as soon as Soetorovich got on senate, Moochelle got a part time gig that payed 300'000+/year.

Russia has been stirring shit up, some of it was made up by Dims, some was not. They got trillions of dollars problem with sanctions and potentially getting their assets abroad frozen. Billions of dollars at stake sure does motivate the f*** out of you, especially that they got hardly much more too loose now.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... I'm starting to see articles in the MSM all claiming in unison
that this is obviously data planted by the Russians.

We may never know how it is that
they all have the same facile explanation
for a breaking news story that they still haven't covered,
and knew nothing about half a week ago.
I just found the explanation by reading Scott Adams' Twitter feed on the web.

Why are you positive it is not happening right now via Facebook , Twitter etc?
It is patently obvious to the most casual observer
that the MSM is in the sack for Biden,
and what they are doing in their desperation
is to Putinize the great and gathering evidence
of Biden's criminal fraud and treason.

HARRYM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Perhaps, so what are your friends at the Washington Post and the New York Times telling you what exactly happened?

HARRYM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Let Joe Biden and Hunter ANSWER specific questions instead of saying no comment.

ASHDUMP

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
well that's pretty much 99% of all politician's families, as soon as Soetorovich got on senate, Moochelle got a part time gig that payed 300'000+/year.

Russia has been stirring shit up, some of it was made up by Dims, some was not. They got trillions of dollars problem with sanctions and potentially getting their assets abroad frozen. Billions of dollars at stake sure does motivate the f*** out of you, especially that they got hardly much more too loose now.
You make a great point which is why I always shake my head at people with long standing ties to politics running for prez. Your point doesnt negate the fact that it appears these stories are true. In some respect I think everyone knows they are true.

Trump came along and exposed basically all politicians on their political corruption. Now is the time to do something about it. By voting for Trump the people are saying we are sick of corruption in politics. Plain and simple.

The one issue we [royal we] have is that people are not voting for Joe, they are voting against Don because they dont like him. That's how retarded people are.

n1oty

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Do not put a lot of stock in the "stories" now coming out of the MSM that this MAY be russian disinformation. A prime example of "disinformation" is all of the Christopher Steele dossier nonsense. IE., easily disproved when carefully scrutinized. Think about the info where a consulate is NOT located where it is purported to be or the easily debunked claims of Cohen's travels to Prague. We now know that the FBI/DOJ quickly found problems with THAT disinformation, but it "grew legs" in a complicit and treasonous MSM.

This Hunter Biden story is a precise opposite of the dossier disinformation. There is absolutely NOTHING derogatory about Hunter that the russians (or anybody else) would need to skew in order to paint the Biden's in a bad light. They are easily capable of doing that themselves. Disinformation, by definition, involves altering subtle facts in order to change the character of that information. However, it is those subtle alterations that counterintelligence people look for when looking for proof of disinformation.

Interestingly, we have our first confirmation of one of the emails in this stash regarding a deal with a chinese company.

pastera

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
While the question of Russian interference is valid, it does not exclude the information from being true.

Hillary's emails were hacked long before Trump made his joke. The media was successful in their own propaganda campaign by convincing the public that the truth of what was revealed was worthless compared to a joke.

And people are falling for the same line, yet again.

Top Bottom