The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY'S Payoff Scheme

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Trump could've shut his mouth for more then 2 minutes during the debate. After he stated this to slow Joe it would have been a gold mine to let Biden try to answer it. That could have been hung around his neck for the rest of this election cycle. Even if the media tries to play micky the dunce over it. It wouldn't go away.

John4166

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If Trump could've shut his mouth for more then 2 minutes during the debate. After he stated this to slow Joe it would have been a gold mine to let Biden try to answer it. That could have been hung around his neck for the rest of this election cycle. Even if the media tries to play micky the dunce over it. It wouldn't go away.
Yes, Trump needs to learn the value of silence occasionally, Johnny Carson used it very effectively.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
It doesn't seem just a tad suspicious that this laptop suddenly turns up weeks before the election , where the shop owner can't identify
the guy who left it there?

The Post 'scoop' says "The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved." Do people usually drop off their laptop without leaving a name or phone number?

But nobody here on NES would be so naive as to lap up Russian disinformation like a pet french poodle...

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It doesn't seem just a tad suspicious that this laptop suddenly turns up weeks before the election , where the shop owner can't identify

The Post 'scoop' says "The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved." Do people usually drop off their laptop without leaving a name or phone number?

But nobody here on NES would be so naive as to lap up Russian disinformation like a pet french poodle...
People? Probably not. A dude that falls asleep with a crack pipe in his mouth...?

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
People? Probably not. A dude that falls asleep with a crack pipe in his mouth...?
Yeah well Hunter Biden is a walking slime mold, which of course makes it all look plausible, but still doesn't mean the Russians aren't
throwing in their two cents whereever they can. I personally don't care one way or the other, the guy's already publicly disclosed willingness to
use his relation to the office of the VP for personal gain is well documented. It's just that this kind of email release incident has the
fingerprints of Russian hackers all over it.

Last time it was Trump publicly asking the Russians to hack his opponents emails, which they promptly did,
and Roger Stone was trying to get access to them, which is what got him in trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: TLB

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

It does. But Hunter also has a history of leaving crack pipes in rental cars and banging hookers and his dead brother's wife. So I wouldn't be surprised if he said "Don't contact me, I'll contact you." If I had that much incriminating evidence on a laptop, or any for that matter, I would never drop it off for service. But I'm also not a crackhead who has never had to really suffer for his sins. Some people are so above the law they don't even think of consequences because there are none.

But to your point it could all be fabricated or it could just be a collection of blackmail material that got released because he's no longer valuable.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
It does. But Hunter also has a history of leaving crack pipes in rental cars and banging hookers and his dead brother's wife. So I wouldn't be surprised if he said "Don't contact me, I'll contact you." If I had that much incriminating evidence on a laptop, or any for that matter, I would never drop it off for service. But I'm also not a crackhead who has never had to really suffer for his sins. Some people are so above the law they don't even think of consequences because there are none.

But to your point it could all be fabricated or it could just be a collection of blackmail material that got released because he's no longer valuable.
I think the real point is that Joe Biden allowed his son to sell the appearance of access in exchange for cash for decades. So it really doesn't matter if the emails are real or have been 'enhanced', the publicly verified info is already plenty to tarnish Biden's reputation. The point is that even the appearance of
corruption and conflict of interest should be enough to turn people off. That applies to Trump also of course, but it seems like his family has not
actually sold the promise of access at a level that Hunter Biden did.

But it just feels like this laptop find was too convenient to just be by accident. Sure savvy politicians will save dirt for the october surprise, but I am really concerned about Russian interference in democracy, it is what they do, and they do it effectively. They always mix some truth with lies. They could have got their hands on the guy's real emails, and then edited them to look more egregious.

I met a guy from Ukraine who worked for the government there and he had experience specifically on monitoring and trying to counteract Russian dirty tricks, he had to flee to the US because there was information that he was going to be targeted by them. The Russians perfected their cyber disinformation over there, it was a big part of their offense, and they're applying it to throw monkey wrenches and chaos into democracies in the West. Putin is really a James Bond style evil supervillain.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

In an attempt to act anonymous, Crackhead Hunter left a fake name when he dropped it off for repair, then forgot about it, like drug addicts tend to do.
Also, the FBI has had this information since last November, and Chris Wray did nothing with it.
Why am I not surprised by this.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Poodles can tell the difference between propaganda and video of Hunter Biden banging his brother's wife.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Could There Be Something Darker and More Sinister Lurking on Hunter Biden’s Hard Drive?

by Moxie Russo

Nobody knows exactly where Hunter Biden is at the moment, but we all know where his laptop is … It’s at The New York Post. And thanks to a couple bombshell reports from The Post, we’re starting to get an idea of the gold mine that’s sitting on his hard drive.

In a nutshell, we’ve learned that Hunter Biden made a lot of money selling “VP access” to business folks in Ukraine and China.

The money Hunter raked in from his pay-to-play scam afforded him a wild and degenerate lifestyle, complete with hookers, strippers, and all the crack his little lungs could handle.

However, like most junkies, Hunter got sloppy, and when he took his laptop in for repair, it set into motion a string of events that would eventually lead to the opening of a Pandora’s Box straight from the bowels of ‘October Surprise’ hell.

The chain of events that led to the opening of Hunter’s Pandora’s Box is murky, but from we can piece together, the computer repair guy who was fixing Hunter’s laptop stumbled across something so alarming that he contacted the FBI, who, in turn, confiscated the laptop.

Prior to the FBI taking possession of the laptop, the computer repair guy made a copy of the hard drive. Now, for all we know, this could have been done as part of the repair process – but either way, a copy was made.

A year or so passed and the computer repair guy hadn’t heard anything back from the FBI so he reportedly reached out to Senator Mike Lee’s office. Unfortunately, he didn’t hear back from him either. At some point along the way, the computer repair guy was put in touch with Rudy Giuliani, who did respond back, and probably realized he just hit the political jackpot.

Rudy has told us that what we’re seeing now is just the “tip of the iceberg,” and he promises a lot more bombshells to come over the next several days.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Russia and vaChina hate Trump. They’d be the last ones to want to help him win the erection (Chinese for election). C’mon man.
I would argue that Russia likes Trump, maybe less now than back in 2016 when he was giving blowjobs to Putin over the annexation of Crimea. Russia throws monkey wrenches into all sides of elections in Western countries. They just want to f*** things up, who wins the election
is secondary. They are doing it here, they plunk down extremist baiting
content for both the left and the right.

Baby Billy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would argue that Russia likes Trump, maybe less now than back in 2016 when he was giving blowjobs to Putin over the annexation of Crimea. Russia throws monkey wrenches into all sides of elections in Western countries. They just want to f*** things up, who wins the election
is secondary. They are doing it here, they plunk down extremist baiting
content for both the left and the right.
I would argue that you don't really know what you are talking about.

But keep worrying about that fake Russian collusion.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I would argue that you don't really know what you are talking about.

But keep worrying about that fake Russian collusion.
I said nothing about collusion. I said Roger Stone tried to get his hands on the leaked hacked Democratic party emails (via wikileaks). It just so happens
that those were supplied by Russian hackers. It also is the case that Trump asked publicly for the Russians to do the hack. Which they then did.

You might say that was a joke. But
it not funny for a presidential candidate to make, it erodes democracy to call for people to commit crimes against the opposition,even as a joke. If Kamala Harris
came out and said "China, I hope you're breaking into the Trump campaign's computers right now" you'd lose your mind over it I am betting.

I said we are under attack, and people like you seem to think that a disinformation campaign can't hurt us.
If that's the case, why are the Russians devoting so much effort to it?

Last edited:

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I said nothing about collusion. I said Roger Stone tried to get his hands on the leaked hacked Democratic party emails (via wikileaks). It just so happens
that those were supplied by Russian hackers. It also is the case that Trump asked publicly for the Russians to do the hack. Which they then did.

You might say that was a joke. But
it not funny for a presidential candidate to make, it erodes democracy to call for people to commit crimes against the opposition,even as a joke. If Kamala Harris
came out and said "China, I hope you're breaking into the Trump campaign's computers right now" you'd lose your mind over it I am betting.

I said we are under attack, and people like you seem to think that a disinformation campaign can't hurt us.
If that's the case, why are the Russians devoting so much effort to it?
Those emails came from Seth Rich and the Clintons killed him for it.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Maybe the information is fake, maybe it is real.

But at this point I don't even care. You know all these people are stealing and benefiting themselves at the expense of the tax payer. So maybe he didn't do "A" and did "B", but is getting blamed for "A". I dont care, as long as there is some hope these people might be held accountable for their actions.

Bladerunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So has the FBI, if I can believe what I have been reading.
Yes the FBI, DOJ, and CIA are rotting institutions within our Republic, along with most of Congress. This is the gravest threat our country has ever faced. This is the first time that these organizations have used their powers in concert against a sitting President. The tactics we have developed to disrupt foreign entities has now been used against us. This a major inflection in the downfall of the country. If Trump loses we may never recover. I believe the People understand this which is why this is going to be a landslide for Trump of epic proportions.

Last edited:

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It also is the case that Trump asked publicly for the Russians to do the hack. Which they then did.

You might say that was a joke. But it not funny for a presidential candidate to make, ...

P. S. Because it's the same thing that literally 10's of millions of voters were thinking at the time.
P. P. S. And it's funny.
P. P. P. S. As I commented on 8-May'16 to one of my posse:

To recap, I originally composed this on 5-Mar'15,​
and discussed it with Howie on the air on 11-Mar'15:​
The Hildebeest said that her server has never been​
hacked. She can't possibly know that.​
The FBI has to be scared stiff that she's been​
tapped. If the KGB and/or the ChiComs ever heard a​
rumor that the Clinton's were rolling their own​
EMail, breaking in would have been Job One.​
The Feds have _got_ to yank the whole system out​
like a bad molar; to go over it with a fine-toothed​
comb for hacks, and to recover all the EMails to​
find out what messages have been compromised.​
And all the EMails planning dirty tricks that are a​
Clinton hallmark make her a risk for blackmail.​

Not only could the KGB threaten to leak messages of​
her conniving, they can even make stuff up. After​
all, how could she disprove it - the KGB might have​
the _only_ remaining copies of the actual EMails.​
((Originally composed on 5-Mar'15)).​
(BTW, note how back then my concerns were:​
1. Our top secret diplomatic files were stolen en masse.​
2. Clinton dirty tricks.​
Two other possibilities weren't even on my radar:​
3. Multiple-multiple-multiple 8-figure influence peddling deals,​
shoveling cash into the Clinton Foundation.​
4. Clinton influence peddling to foreign powers,​
to screw our nation.​
).​
On 3-Nov'16 I commented to the whole posse:
Sometime else I thought I mentioned to you guys that her server might​
have been more crowded than Grand Central Station at rush hour, with​
multiple foreign intelligence services tripping over each other to steal​
stuff and bug it to capture new EMail in real time.​

P. P. P. P. S. And the reality has been proving to be far more evil.
At the time, Howie and his drive time zoo thought that some of my points​
were a little outrageous.​
A year later, they bring them up spontaneously in conversation.​

Last edited:

Devils Paintbrush

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Maybe the information is fake, maybe it is real.

But at this point I don't even care. You know all these people are stealing and benefiting themselves at the expense of the tax payer. So maybe he didn't do "A" and did "B", but is getting blamed for "A". I dont care, as long as there is some hope these people might be held accountable for their actions.
None of this has any opportunity to change my mind, my decision has been made. I suspect that a majority of people have already decided.

What boils my blood is the amount of information out there of crimes committed by people in high government places (like Learner and Holder for example) that aren't and probably never will be punished for willful criminal activity.

That is only the tip of the iceberg that we even know about. The rest has been hidden from inquiry and likely will never be exposed.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone active in their addiction.
And it's a progressive disease,
so his prognosis ain't a bowl of cherries.

There's no good time to check out,
but Hunter may just excel at picking a bad time; sigh.

Top Bottom