• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The best way to never lose your PIN

So what happens when you renew your LTC and they CHANGE your PIN? They do that every 7 years, you know...

It's ok, I'm sure he has a redundancy plan. This kid did.

tattoo17.jpg

I write mine on the back of my Woburn Sportsman's Association card.
Mine also changed once so far. Good Luck!

A tat? Jesus H. I'd just put it in my cell phone.

That PIN is a symbol of MA resident oppression, not sure why you'd want it tattooed on yourself. It's bad enough we have to have plates on our cars that say "Massachusetts" on them. It's embarrassing.

-Mike

I keep it in my iPhone contacts list, y'know in case it changes some day.

I put it as a note in my phone forgot it was there and did a hard reset.... lost it a year ago but getting s renewal so nrwpin soon!

How ever I have no tattoos....

I've seen quite a few people with tattoos like that and they always seemed to have a razor close by.

The issuing officer in Attleboro told me NOT to lose my PIN or i would have to request it in writing.
I have Raynaud's phenomenon, and it's hard to get a fingerprint on me, so i have to use my PIN instead of fingerprint. (It's printed on my LTC)
I told the issuing officer no problem, I'll get my PIN tattooed on...
Here it is!View attachment 58599
dont you just love having a white finger when coming in after cleaning snow off your car?

Back
Top Bottom