The best way to never lose your PIN

The issuing officer in Attleboro told me NOT to lose my PIN or i would have to request it in writing.
I have Raynaud's phenomenon, and it's hard to get a fingerprint on me, so i have to use my PIN instead of fingerprint. (It's printed on my LTC)
I told the issuing officer no problem, I'll get my PIN tattooed on...
Here it is!DSC03557.jpg

I keep it in my iPhone contacts list, y'know in case it changes some day.

Not sure I'd personally tattoo it on, but it's interesting to note the probable reason I have trouble getting a read on the fingerprint readers. Lucky they use the right hand and not the left, or it'd NEVER work. [laugh]

Gee I thought writing on the LTC was good....but it does wear off and have to be rewritten...you did come up with a more permanent solution for sure!! Nice.

I can actually remember lots of random numbers without having them written down anywhere, let alone tat'd on me. [laugh]

LTC #, and PIN
DL#
Checking account #
Tax ID# for the business
SSN
Serial # of the first handgun I ever bought
etc...

I can actually remember lots of random numbers without having them written down anywhere, let alone tat'd on me. [laugh]

LTC #, and PIN
DL#
Checking account #
Tax ID# for the business
SSN
Serial # of the first handgun I ever bought
etc...

Yeah I am the same way.

I have tattoos, but the last thing I am getting tattooed on me is my LTC pin. [thinking]

They issued me a pin - they nailed my phone number. LoL

No, not really. :) But what if?

What good is a pin to anyone anyway? They could claim I sold them a gun ftf on an fa10?

just reminds me too much of this...

628x471.jpg

just reminds me too much of this...

628x471.jpg

That was the first thing that came to my mind also and I've still got the search window open for those type of pictures and was going to post one in my previous post up the thread but didn't. People don't like the nazi reference of any type thrown around, good bad or indifferent.
Thats what my "not having to point a gun at you" statement was in reference to.[wink]

So what happens when you renew your LTC and they CHANGE your PIN? They do that every 7 years, you know...

Back
Top Bottom