• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The beginning of the great Boston gun grab????

While I feel that the NRA has given up on states like CA and MA as a lost cause, I'm still a member. While both sides like to use scare tactics to get thier point across. They are really the only people on a national level that will do things for us. The NRA has all the connections. I don't like the fact that they spend so much in mailings that clutter up my mail box just asking for more and more money. I do have to admit, I give what I can, and I will. The fact that they inundate me with requests is really a turn off.

I do believe that without them, we would be in a much worse state of affairs than we are. So even if I don't believe in what they do sometime, I still support them because I am a gun owner.

GOAL is a whole other story. Maybe it me, maybe I don't see it right, but I feel that they are moving leaps and bounds in MA for gun owners. And I truly do feel that we would be screwed if it wasn't for them.

I could keep going about these two, so I'll stop here. But no matter what your beilef is, if you own guns...in todays day and age you should be a memeber of both.

Back
Top Bottom