The balls on Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he specifically exempted them, they are exempt from the Federal mandate bullshit because they are not part of the executive branch, but they are not exempt from the businesses with over 100 employees BS.

Maybe I'm wrong, lots of disinformation being floated around right now.

I don't get it, I read a few articles and it seems like it is true,.. More confused than ever now.
biden-exempts-postal-service-from-vaccine-mandate-comes-after-union-that-endorsed-him-objected

Ya, I read that earlier.. But what major union DIDNT endorse him ?

This doesn't make any sense how a specific group can be exempted so brazenly.

Brazenly, did I use it right ? lol
This major union delivers the absentee ballots. ;) [laugh]

“The requirement for large companies to mandate vaccinations or weekly testing for employees will be enacted through a forthcoming rule from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration that carries penalties of $14,000 per violation, an administration official said.

The rule will require that large companies provide paid time off for vaccination.

Separately, the Department of Health and Human Services will require vaccinations in Head Start Programs, as well as schools run by the Department of Defense and Bureau of Indian Education, affecting about 300,000 employees.

Biden’s order for executive branch workers and contractors includes exceptions for workers seeking religious or medical exemptions from vaccination, according to press secretary Jen Psaki. Federal workers who don’t comply will be referred to their agencies’ human resources departments for counseling and discipline, to include potential termination.”

Biden knows best. He's a very, very smart man. He graduated at the top of his class with 3 majors. Guy went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in his class to do so.

So I think he's more than qualified to prescribe you medicine.

“The requirement for large companies to mandate vaccinations or weekly testing for employees will be enacted through a forthcoming rule from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration that carries penalties of $14,000 per violation, an administration official said.

The rule will require that large companies provide paid time off for vaccination.

Separately, the Department of Health and Human Services will require vaccinations in Head Start Programs, as well as schools run by the Department of Defense and Bureau of Indian Education, affecting about 300,000 employees.

Biden’s order for executive branch workers and contractors includes exceptions for workers seeking religious or medical exemptions from vaccination, according to press secretary Jen Psaki. Federal workers who don’t comply will be referred to their agencies’ human resources departments for counseling and discipline, to include potential termination.”
612NNw9FUGL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Well he also threatened to remove Governors (probably use the insurrection act), said money was going to be given out (which hasn't been appropriated by Congress), and made an odd statement about 'the next pandemic' which probably means China is brewing round 2 for November or the midterms.
He wasn't supposed to say that out loud.

Where's the science on the number of employees (100)? Why is that number significant?

:rolleyes:

This provides cover for the employers that want to mandate vaccines or testing to do so.

Yeah, not even close to as f***ed up as these comments:

"David Chipman spent 25 years in distinguished service to our country as an ATF agent," President Biden said in a statement Thursday. "David Chipman spent 25 years in distinguished service to our country as an ATF agent."

Biden added: "Unfortunately, Republicans in Congress have made clear that they intend to use gun crime as a political talking point instead of taking serious steps to address it. That’s why they’ve moved in lockstep to block David Chipman’s confirmation, and it’s why they side with gun manufacturers over the overwhelming majority of the American people in opposing commonsense measures like universal background checks."

DISTINGUISED SERVICE.

kermit-wat.gif

Before anyone jumps off a bridge or something similarly final, there hasnt even been an opportunity to file challenges in court/injunctioins to be issued

The likelyhood that all of this will survive a court challenge intact is not great

Before anyone jumps off a bridge or something similarly final, there hasnt even been an opportunity to file challenges in court/injunctioins to be issued

The likelyhood that all of this will survive a court challenge intact is not great
I don't know. Healy's edict shouldn't have survived SCOTUS. But alas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom