The balls on Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see what happens to sports.. I think a LOT of players are not vaccinated.

I'll make a bold prediction.

They will get the vaccine because they aren't going to risk millions of dollars and there isn't a single professional league in existence that is going to stand up to this.

F*** Biden.

Be interesting to see what happens to sports.. I think a LOT of players are not vaccinated.

The "out" is that they'd need to get tested once a week, I think? I believe all the leagues are testing even more frequently.

The "out" is that they'd need to get tested once a week, I think? I believe all the leagues are testing even more frequently.

Both me and my wife's company have government contracts, so testing can't be an out for either of us. We're both gonna lose our jobs, followed by house.

By the way, the bird poop Tacoma is going up for sale... please PM me if anyone is interested in it. I'm starting extreme cost savings mode now.

Both me and my wife's company have government contracts, so testing can't be an out for either of us. We're both gonna lose our jobs, followed by house.

By the way, the bird poop Tacoma is going up for sale... please PM me if anyone is interested in it. I'm starting extreme cost savings mode now.

Ah. That testing thing was only for the 100+ companies, rather than for .gov-connected companies?

That bites. Sorry to hear it.

Howie nailed it , just call this the midterm variant. This dense idiot thinks this has taken the heat off of him about Afghanistan . With his poll numbers lower than whale shit he's trying to get everyone's eye off the ball. I don't think it's working!

The "out" of testing is going to last for a few weeks, if that. There are plenty of 100 employee companies that are going to look at the costs and realize they can't afford to keep that going for months, years, let alone indefinitely. This shit better get squashed quick, or we will just be the States of America.

No penalties mentioned. Nothing will happen
$14,000 fine. The fact that he's claiming the authority to make law and punish for non compliance means he really wants to be impeached. The EUA specifically bans all mandates for any experimental drug. He is violating federal law. But he also has an AG who believes that a D POTUS can issue executive orders that have the force of law even if they violate federal law.
The testing costs over $150 a pop, $600+ per month, not covered by health insurance. This is part of the financial coercion. Then they can say "see, we didn't really mandate it."

My work shirt.
IVaxd.JPG

Howie nailed it , just call this the midterm variant. This dense idiot thinks this has taken the heat off of him about Afghanistan . With his poll numbers lower than whale shit he's trying to get everyone's eye off the ball. I don't think it's working!
Hopefully it backfires and makes everyone hate him even worse.

$14,000 fine. The fact that he's claiming the authority to make law and punish for non compliance means he really wants to be impeached. The EUA specifically bans all mandates for any experimental drug. He is violating federal law. But he also has an AG who believes that a D POTUS can issue executive orders that have the force of law even if they violate federal law.
The testing costs over $150 a pop, $600+ per month, not covered by health insurance. This is part of the financial coercion. Then they can say "see, we didn't really mandate it."

My work shirt.
View attachment 521204
I have been saying this for weeks….you bastard you read my thoughts or read a post or 2 of mine! Where do I get one of these. These shirts must come from. non vax company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom