• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The balls on Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
$14,000 fine. The fact that he's claiming the authority to make law and punish for non compliance means he really wants to be impeached. The EUA specifically bans all mandates for any experimental drug. He is violating federal law. But he also has an AG who believes that a D POTUS can issue executive orders that have the force of law even if they violate federal law.
The testing costs over $150 a pop, $600+ per month, not covered by health insurance. This is part of the financial coercion. Then they can say "see, we didn't really mandate it."

My work shirt.
View attachment 521204
This one is good too.
1631230404202.png

The "out" of testing is going to last for a few weeks, if that. There are plenty of 100 employee companies that are going to look at the costs and realize they can't afford to keep that going for months, years, let alone indefinitely. This shit better get squashed quick, or we will just be the States of America.
This, and one other consideration. My lab performs about 200 tests s day now and we’ve been back on reagent allocation for weeks now. Where are these millions of tests going to come from? He’s a freaking idiot. This is unsustainable

Don't forget, Biden does nothing besides poorly reading the scripts that his puppet masters provide him.

I don't see how this EO can survive a constitutional challenge. It's time for Americans to say "Hell, No!" But since the feds have the power through the IRS to confiscate corporations' bank accounts, how many business leaders will challenge the government?

The Dems are downright cocky in their expectation that the various law enforcement agencies across the country will be on their side. I don't know whether they are right or wrong.

How’d that work for landlords the last year plus?

congress passed it, it wasn’t a EOmfrom pudding brain. The eviction moratorium from pudding brain lost at SCOTUS 6-3

as soon as pudding brain tries to put this into action there will be a suit filed in a district court in TX and a nationwide injunction issued.

but since the feds have the power through the IRS to confiscate corporations' bank accounts, how many business leaders will challenge the government
exactly.
the dictatorship now went to the stage where any reference to constitution or challenges are practically non-enforceable. and combined power of both FBI and IRS is unleashed against the people.
and one can bitch all one wants about it, but, there is nothing to do and no one to revolt against, as it is the system at work.
same way now for you to understand why soviet union could not be revolted against, at least not until 70 years of it and 20 mln corpses have accumulated. and even after that the freedom lasted only merely a decade, with a same original evil then taking back all the power.

I have been saying this for weeks….you bastard you read my thoughts or read a post or 2 of mine! Where do I get one of these. These shirts must come from. non vax company
There’s a company called “printed kicks” that has them, other stuff like buck fiden, jo and the ho gotta go , some good stuff.

congress passed it, it wasn’t a EOmfrom pudding brain. The eviction moratorium from pudding brain lost at SCOTUS 6-3

as soon as pudding brain tries to put this into action there will be a suit filed in a district court in TX and a nationwide injunction issued.
Ah, I don't think so.

The original moratorium was an edict, under the guise of protecting public health, from the CDC. It got to the Supreme Court and they brain farted and let it 'live' since it was going to end by the end of the month anyway.

After it died a 'natural' death Biden had the CDC create a new edict, with slightly different and supposedly less restrictive parameters, and it was the 2nd one that (finally) got slapped down by the Supreme Court. There was no Congressional action or EO involved at all.

He forgot to mention that all people taking government assistance must get vaccinated. Also forgot to mention all illegals who have crossed or will be crossing the border must get vaccinated.
5 pm speech to the nation and still time for tapioca pudding for desert.
That’s what my wife said. No impact to the largest group of unvaccinated population, the black, inner city. Probably political suicide. We already know that those coming over the border are refusing both Covid tests and vaccine. he really missed he chance to be honest.
He talks about the unvaccinated, but the 80 million number he was throws around…I’m sure it doesn’t include the illegals that have crossed the border and been sent to the cities that already have high numbers of infected people.
He doesn’t get it…you catch them all or nothing he does will work.

Obviously you missed the fine print ..its always the fine print people never read

Black, Central American and Afghanistan refugee does not apply

Ah, I don't think so.

The original moratorium was an edict, under the guise of protecting public health, from the CDC. It got to the Supreme Court and they brain farted and let it 'live' since it was going to end by the end of the month anyway.

After it died a 'natural' death Biden had the CDC create a new edict, with slightly different and supposedly less restrictive parameters, and it was the 2nd one that (finally) got slapped down by the Supreme Court. There was no Congressional action or EO involved at all.

the original was part of the CARES act passed by congress in 2020.

I didn't read that, how and why are they exempted ?

Are they not a federal employee and or contractor ?

pudding brain exempted them, no reason given but you know it’s because they’re a union who gives millions to democrat campaigns.

Well he also threatened to remove Governors (probably use the insurrection act), said money was going to be given out (which hasn't been appropriated by Congress), and made an odd statement about 'the next pandemic' which probably means China is brewing round 2 for November or the midterms.

pudding brain exempted them, no reason given but you know it’s because they’re a union who gives millions to democrat campaigns.

I don't think he specifically exempted them, they are exempt from the Federal mandate bullshit because they are not part of the executive branch, but they are not exempt from the businesses with over 100 employees BS.

Maybe I'm wrong, lots of disinformation being floated around right now.

I don't get it, I read a few articles and it seems like it is true,.. More confused than ever now.

Biden has no balls or brains or any coherent thought process,,,,
he can barely get thru a teleprompter session,,,,
anything going on is being done by his handlers,,,,,
the .gov is not your friend
Yup, and those handlers were the same ones pulling Baraq Obama's marionette strings. Have we really been defeated without realizing we were at the winner-take-all stage?

Don't forget, Biden does nothing besides poorly reading the scripts that his puppet masters provide him.

I don't see how this EO can survive a constitutional challenge. It's time for Americans to say "Hell, No!" But since the feds have the power through the IRS to confiscate corporations' bank accounts, how many business leaders will challenge the government?

The Dems are downright cocky in their expectation that the various law enforcement agencies across the country will be on their side. I don't know whether they are right or wrong.

The problem is, it will take years for the courts to pay any attention to it. In the meantime, I'll have no job and odds are can't ever get back to a similar job level that I have now. I've peaked, so the only way to go is down.

the original was part of the CARES act passed by congress in 2020.
Ah, no:

JUSTICE KAVANAUGH, concurring. I agree with the District Court and the applicants that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention exceeded its existing statutory authority by issuing a nationwide eviction moratorium. See Utility Air Regulatory Group v. EPA, 573 U. S. 302, 324 (2014). Because the CDC plans to end the moratorium in only a few weeks, on July 31, and because those few weeks will allow for additional and more orderly distribution of the congressionally appropriated rental assistance funds, I vote at this time to deny the application to vacate the District Court’s stay of its order. See Barnes v. E-Systems, Inc. Group Hospital Medical & Surgical Ins. Plan, 501 U. S. 1301, 1305 (1991) (Scalia, J., in chambers) (stay depends in part on balance of equities); Coleman v. Paccar Inc., 424 U. S. 1301, 1304 (1976) (Rehnquist, J., in chambers). In my view, clear and specific congressional authorization (via new legislation) would be necessary for the CDC to extend the moratorium past July 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom