The "Antis Are Dumb" Collection

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are so many misinformed. Within the last year what I thought was a reasonably intelligent person told me that you could walk into a WalMart in Texas and buy a machine gun right off the shelf. Try as I might, I was not able to convince him otherwise. These people are stupid, which is different than ignorant. I've said it before - ignorance can be addressed with education, but you can't fix stupid...especially this kind of stupid. All you can do is get the stupid people to focus on something else. Misinform the misinformed if you have to....they are stupid and will believe almost anything 'cause they don't even know that they are stupid. The irony is these stupid people choose to be stupid. Not like dumb people. Dumb people can't help it, they were born that way. Some of the people portrayed in this thread might seem like they are stupid, when in fact they are probably dumb people. The sad part about this is dumb is forever....it can't be fixed either.

I haven't taken up hunting yet because I didn't know there was a bullet out there that'd make it so easy for me. One bullet that is both heat seeking, to find the animal for me because I don't feel like learning to aim, and also cooks the animal instantly for me on impact, ready to eat! Cool! Technology is an amazing thing.

I've only ever tried the laser guided heat seaking rounds fired from a 31 shot magazine clip.... Do you know how hard to keep an animal painted with all those dam trees?

Back
Top Bottom