• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The "Antis Are Dumb" Collection

I thought it might be kind of funny to have a thread displaying just what we're up against. I'm talking about a master collection of all the blatantly stupid things antis have said. I'm pretty sure there's enough material out there to justify this thread. I'll leave "the shoulder thing that goes up" for someone else. If we do this right, then it's quite possible this thread will make your head explode.

I present to you: HEAT-SEEKING BULLETS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads-up: Most of these anti-gun folk aren't really anti-gun. They're anti-you-having-a-gun.

The "Ed Show" guy, Ed Whatever-His-Last-Name-Is, attacks the dude that peaceably brings his pistol to an Obama event. Ed even says he's a "Fudd": "I don't have pistols, but I do have shotguns."

Ron Paul on perfect defense. As usual.

thanks to all for posting these vid's, i'm convinced that they are all

FI's F*****g idiots... no exceptions, secondly they have no clue what

their talking... heat seeking bullets, sure.

the thing that kills me about the barrel shrouds is this: you would prefer a complete lunatic willing to burn his hands on a smoking hot barrel because you think barrel shrouds are evil? idk, just my opinion.

You're completely ignoring the fact that barrel shrouds look awesome. THAT's why they were included in the AWB. The AWB was like a how-to feature list for building the most awesome gun.

Huh. Apparently, we're all control freaks and psychopaths. All you ladies better watch out!

So what we've learned from this criminal profiler is: "If you're a female, anti-gun, anti-2A, moonbat that wants to disarm law abiding, pro-2a men, don't get your groove on with them... Instead, you should rely on your man's yoga moves to save your ass from a rapist in a dark ally.... Did I miss anything?

So what we've learned from this criminal profiler is: "If you're a female, anti-gun, anti-2A, moonbat that wants to disarm law abiding, pro-2a men, don't get your groove on with them... Instead, you should rely on your man's yoga moves to save your ass from a rapist in a dark ally.... Did I miss anything?

Nope!
7271-hp_219_Warrior2_248.jpg
or
smile_muzzle-t.jpg

This thread reminds me of the Sopranos episode where Ralphie was having Janice shove a dildo up his backside. Tough to watch.

Yes, you missed the part about "ninja knives".

I haven't taken up hunting yet because I didn't know there was a bullet out there that'd make it so easy for me. One bullet that is both heat seeking, to find the animal for me because I don't feel like learning to aim, and also cooks the animal instantly for me on impact, ready to eat! Cool! Technology is an amazing thing.

how is it gotimothy not on here
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/GoTimothy[/video]

Yeah, he's a must. I would have put him in here yesterday, but he already had his own thread. [laugh]

This thread reminds me of the Sopranos episode where Ralphie was having Janice shove a dildo up his backside. Tough to watch.

This thread gives me a headache.

No offense Mike, just saying.

No offense taken man. Stupidity hurts. I should put an exploding head warning in the OP.

Back
Top Bottom