The Angle Sight

Is it compatible with the slider lock and the Glock sheer pin?

ETA, It would suck to get a finger print on that thing when you needed to use it...

Last edited:
Shooting around corners ain't nothin' new.

2rpqhjm.jpg

Oh the thing is foolish. I can't believe they would push this towards police. Last I checked, cops can't even use 4X mag acogs due to liability...I can't imagine they would be shooting around corners with one hand using the mag as leverage. Retarded.

"Different" hahaha

It would make dog shooting competitions more fun though.

Even though it looks like overpriced junk, still a neat toy.

I like the point they make on shooting coaches being able to see from the side what you're looking at.

I would buy one if it were about $200 cheaper.

I meant where did you check this:

I was under the impression that 1X was okay for patrol carbines, and anything over that for a squad car would be for engagements past 100yrd would would end up being a liability for the department unless it was a marksman unit, right? I haven't read this once, I've read this quite a few times. I'll see if I can find anything on it quick, but it certainly makes sense. Hard to justify a shot of questionable distance to a jury if it's a regular officer busting off rounds with collateral damage waiting to drop everywhere. Not saying it's not do-able, but your average jury member wouldn't know and would look at it as a "sniper scope" due to the prosecution which I'm sure they would milk the magnification to death, even though it's perfectly okay for close stuff.

I think most units aren't supposed to engage past 75 yards anyways right due to liability stuff? Or is this just internet garb?

ADD: If there are any cops out there, I'm generally curious now about this, can anyone verify optics restrictions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom