The 9/11 attacks and the "dancing Israelis"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
What are you trying to argue here? That 9/11 was designed and carried out by Israel? Am I misinterpreting something ? That article is almost totally incoherent.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you trying to argue here? That 9/11 was designed and carried out by Israel? Am I misinterpreting something ? That article is almost totally incoherent.
How is it totally incoherent? I belive that certain elements with Mossad were actively sureveilling the 9/11 hijackers and knew when and where the attacks would occur. The dancing Israelis worked for Urban Moving Systems, a front for Israeli intelligence. What were they doing their (at the apartment complex) hi-fiving each other and taking group photos with the towers burning in the background? You tell me. One of them had over $4,000 in cash. They all had plane tickets to leave the country right after 9/11. They failed polygraph test as well. The cops detected some type of explosive substance in one of the vans. The Israeli owner of Urban Moving Systems immediately fled to Israel after being questioned by the FBI. Don't you think this is a little suspicious?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wouldn’t be a 9/11 anniversary without ‘but da Jooos’ rambling blog post.
Yup address nothing in the post. Why am I not surprised? 3,000 Americans died that day and foreign operatives were caught celebrating the attacks, taking group photos and waving lighters around. They worked for a fake moving company whose owner immediately fled to Israel. All the "movers" had plane tickets to leave the country right after 9/11. A lot of the FBI files on them are still classified. I wonder why.

snax

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I never took what they were feeding us at face value.
All the stations had the exact same talking points, almost scripted it seemed.
We don't, and never will have the truth.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never took what they were feeding us at face value.
All the stations had the exact same talking points, almost scripted it seemed.
We don't, and never will have the truth.
People drift towards the Alex Jones and Loose Change stuff when they should be looking into this. But, just because these spies practice a certain religion and come from a certain country means we cannot criticize them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Jews Knew? | National Review

And ADD, with all due respect, go F yourself.
And what exactly does that have to do with anything? The FBI arrested foreign spies on our soil who were celebrating the towers burning. Their "employer"-Urban Moving Systems was a front operation whose owner fled the country to Israel immediately after being questioned by the FBI. Does this seem a little suspicious to you?

MarlboroughMan

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And what exactly does that have to do with anything? The FBI arrested foreign spies on our soil who were celebrating the towers burning. Their "employer"-Urban Moving Systems was a front operation whose owner fled the country to Israel immediately after being questioned by the FBI. Does this seem a little suspicious to you?
What it seems to me is that you're an a**h***.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When the first tower got hit, no one knew it was a terrorist attack, so why were these spies hi-fiving, taking group photos and flicking lighters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom