The 2A is no longer a right in MA- it’s a privilege

That Article has no lawful effect anyway.

The Second Amendment does not conclude with: "Except as further clarified or restricted by State Constitution's or Federal aor State laws."

Is simply says "Shall Not Be Infringed."

Absent a CONSTITUTIONAL Amendment ALLOWING Federal, State or Local "infringements" any such article violates the Constitution.

I guess people were smarter back in the days of the Founding Fathers.
They knew that tyranny upon the populace could only be fully successful after disarmament, that's why the extra emphasis of "Shall Not Be Infringed" was written into the second amendment.
No such added emphasis appears in any other amendment to the Constitution, so they were pretty damn serious about it!

I guess people were smarter back in the days of the Founding Fathers.
They knew that tyranny upon the populace could only be fully successful after disarmament, that's why the extra emphasis of "Shall Not Be Infringed" was written into the second amendment.
No such added emphasis appears in any other amendment to the Constitution, so they were pretty damn serious about it!

Now everyone goes to school here in the US and some people are still dumber than a stump!
There is a vast difference between education and intelligence!

I have sent emails to Calter and Demecdo and decker.... Im doubtful any returns will come.
Left a message on Bakers line also.
Will anything come of this?

Great to see bearingarms take up the story, but the truth is that this won't go anywhere, she won't get even a slap on the wrist for her comments, and she'll get re-elected because she'll probably be running completely unopposed. Some poor unpaid intern is probably sorting out her mail, and she won't even be bothered by the hate mail.

The only ones who can actually get rid of her are her constituency, and as much as we'd like it not to be so, her constituency doesn't include enough 2A advocates to make a difference against the hoards of moonbats.

This is the reality of living in this one party kommenwealth. :mad:

Great to see bearingarms take up the story, but the truth is that this won't go anywhere, she won't get even a slap on the wrist for her comments, and she'll get re-elected because she'll probably be running completely unopposed. Some poor unpaid intern is probably sorting out her mail, and she won't even be bothered by the hate mail.

The only ones who can actually get rid of her are her constituency, and as much as we'd like it not to be so, her constituency doesn't include enough 2A advocates to make a difference against the hoards of moonbats.

This is the reality of living in this one party kommenwealth. :mad:

Yeah its similar to when I was talking to some hardline Dem family who is very active in getting out the vote for whoever is running. When they were saying "There really isn't anything Trump could say that would make me vote for him, everything he does pushes me to dislike him more." and I had to break it to them "He doesn't care about you, he knows he was never getting your vote so he might as well spike the ball at your thoughts in order to win points with others."

For these pols that are not my representative, beyond sharing the truth with people in their district the most impact I will have on their life is if they break down in an ice storm in front of my house and I tell them to kindly get off my porch.

I wonder how she would react if someone told her that free speech was also a "privilege" like her driver's license and can easily be revoked. The thunder and lightening that would erupt in that chamber would be unbelievable. Every day it seems that the progressives have begun to unwrap their ultimate goal to eliminate the 2nd amendment altogether.

I keep saying it over and over again. These moonbats will not understand the notion of self-defense until the hood starts creeping in their neck of the woods.

Yeah its similar to when I was talking to some hardline Dem family who is very active in getting out the vote for whoever is running. When they were saying "There really isn't anything Trump could say that would make me vote for him, everything he does pushes me to dislike him more." and I had to break it to them "He doesn't care about you, he knows he was never getting your vote so he might as well spike the ball at your thoughts in order to win points with others."

For these pols that are not my representative, beyond sharing the truth with people in their district the most impact I will have on their life is if they break down in an ice storm in front of my house and I tell them to kindly get off my porch.

Very good point: They don't care, nor do they have to, and she probably just boosted her reelection bid helped with that comment, same way crowds cheered as Trump said "The wall just got ten feet higher" while dems shuddered.
I would help her if she broke down. She's just a state rep, I think she honestly thinks she's helping by pushing the gun ban agenda, not some NWO civilian disarmament communist. Just as dangerous, though, if not more so. I think I can still be civil to most of the opposition.

Then there's Healey, who might as well be a one-woman mafia state. If I saw her being chased by a pack of, say, 17 or 30 rabid squirrels upset with her policy decisions regarding the restrictions on acorn imports, I'd be sitting there watching, hollering "I called the police, they'll be here in 5, see if you can hold out till then!"

I wonder how she would react if someone told her that free speech was also a "privilege" like her driver's license and can easily be revoked. The thunder and lightening that would erupt in that chamber would be unbelievable. Every day it seems that the progressives have begun to unwrap their ultimate goal to eliminate the 2nd amendment altogether.

That's always been the plan, you thought it was ever any different? The vast majority of people who support gun control don't own them, never have shot them, and don't want them around. They don't like hunting, they don't want a gun in the home where it could just "go off" and kill every inhabitant and the dog, they don't want antique arms or cannons, they don't like violent movies and video games, they don't like gangsta rap, advocate for kids to resolve problems by talking instead if breaking a bully's nose, didn't let their kid watch pro hockey so they wouldn't see fighting, oppose football because it's dangerous and encourages violence, etc, etc. They want to impose their beliefs and values on the rest of American society.

"I've never needed a gun so no one does. You can get meat at the grocery store where no animals were harmed, hunting is violent and inhumane. I've never heard locker room talk like that. Call of Duty is a danger to kids. We need to eat less gluten in this household. Jeremey?! We need to talk about your internet history young man! That is nothing a 19 year old should be looking at!"

These people are 100% Ralphie's mom in A Christmas Story. It's a tragedy.

24e80t5.jpg

I keep saying it over and over again. These moonbats will not understand the notion of self-defense until the hood starts creeping in their neck of the woods.
They won't. They'll just run. They'll move out of town, or to a gated community. I've never met someone who has ever been in a fight that supports gun control, knife laws, or anything else self defense related. It'll take someone kicking their teeth in, killing the dog, stealing everything they have and leaving them to die before they'll convert. Even then, these people lack the human self preservation instinct and will probably just cry and call for more laws and more police funding.

You know whats a great amendment? Big ol' number 19. Since she believes that amendments are privileges does that mean her right to vote is a privilege?

"The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation."

You know whats a great amendment? Big ol' number 19. Since she believes that amendments are privileges does that mean her right to vote is a privilege?

"The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation."

As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths. -Isaiah 3:12​

They won't. They'll just run. They'll move out of town, or to a gated community. I've never met someone who has ever been in a fight that supports gun control, knife laws, or anything else self defense related. It'll take someone kicking their teeth in, killing the dog, stealing everything they have and leaving them to die before they'll convert. Even then, these people lack the human self preservation instinct and will probably just cry and call for more laws and more police funding.

exactly right!!
"Pacifists" think the way they view the world is the"correct way" and can't fathom that anyone would see things differently than they do. They dismiss any opposing views as being incoherent. I get into arguments about guns with my childhood lefty friends (I grew up in Newton....it doesn't get any more moonbat than Newton...well maybe Cambridge) all the time. For the life of them they cannot fathom standing up for themselves outside of any thing verbally. Physically fighting back or defending yourself is a completely foreign concept to them.

Back
Top Bottom