• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The ‘Boogaloo Bois’ Are Bringing Their AR-15s and Civil War Ideology to the Lockdown Protests

Reptile

NES Member
The far-right “boogaloo” meme, which refers to an impending civil war or violent anti-government rebellion, is now spilling out into the real world.
The younger, shitposting face of the armed far-right — often called “boogaloo bois” — have been showing up at anti-lockdown protests across the U.S., toting their AR-style rifles and wearing their trademark Hawaiian shirts and leis.

It’s a troubling sign that the far-right “boogaloo” meme, used to refer to or even incite an impending civil war or violent anti-government rebellion, is now spilling out into the real world.

On Monday, a group of heavily armed men — including at least one with links to the boogaloo movement — were arrested following a tense standoff with SWAT outside Big Daddy Zane’s Bar in West Odessa, Texas. The men claimed they were protecting the bar, whose owner was defying Texas’ lockdown orders by remaining open. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott loosened some restrictions on businesses in recent weeks, but bars remain shuttered.

Like any group there's wild to mild on those boog pages. I follow a medic group within, lots of really good information is shared. Some of the others are just for entertainment on the shitter. They do come out with some golden memes though lol

I really hate when the crazies start latching on to protests and changing the point of the discord. Its like when we protested the Healey ban and the news and public could only focus on the Confederate flags and how we were a bunch of racists.

I love how the media has to label every threat. Happened post-911 with Al Queda. Every terrorist from that region was automatically Al Queda. Fkin newspeak.

Same is happening with Coronavirus, where every respritory infection is now grouped together and called this one thing. Makes mindless/factless reporting easier if you make a well-defined enemy.

I really doubt that people willing to take up arms against govt overreach would be any more than cellular, groups of a few people deciding to take part in a larger happening.

This is just VICE trying the same crap.

If you are part of a group advocating armed revolution, and you show up armed to create a confrontation, and they you let yourself get arrested, doesn't that lessen your credibility?

In this case I think getting arrested did more good than harm. The pictures of the MRAP and fatbody cops with ill-fitting body armor are worth way more than a bunch of bodies.

Boog memes are probably the ultimate form of free speech. The concerning thing is when guys get ERPO'd over sharing memes. That's like half the bill of rights being violated in one move. But I look forward to seeing those won in court.

The Study Linked to within the article is actually very interesting. - CYBER SWARMING, MEMETIC WARFARE AND VIRAL INSURGENCY: How Domestic Militants Organize on Memes to Incite Violent Insurrection and Terror Against Government and Law Enforcement - Network Contagion Research Institute
I'd like to see them conduct the same analysis on Antifa who ACTUALLY DOES have the command and control infrastructure, financing (soros) and commits ACTUAL acts of violence. The various Boogs seem more "patriot" oriented to me fighting against leftists and government over-reach

Last edited:
I really hate when the crazies start latching on to protests and changing the point of the discord. Its like when we protested the Healey ban and the news and public could only focus on the Confederate flags and how we were a bunch of racists.
It is going to be reported that way whether or not any actual crazies show up. Besides the crazies that do show up are always fake hired 'bad optics' shills.

I know right. f*** freedom! How dare someone do something that doesn’t help my point!

I know right. f*** freedom! How dare someone do something that doesn’t help my point!

Hey man, next time you have a birthday party let me know- I'll get a bunch of people over to hold a gay rights, anti-gun, pro-life, BLM, indigenous people matter but not as much as illegals Healey-reelection campaign rally to set up with you.

See my point?

f0mN3Zw.jpg

Does this mean that my pre-ban boogaloo Magnum PI t-shirt collection is now considered an investment and have actually appreciated in value?[rofl2]
Now if I could only get the boogaloo bois to wear "Members Only" jackets![smile]
I mean I could have been a member this whole time and I didn't need to buy all those silly (really awesome) jackets![cheers]
Oh well, time to move them into the gun safe for a future use![rockon]
10xp-Hillerman-obit-1-articleLarge.jpg

Last edited:
crazy or not, there are too many people getting fed up with over-reaching, over-bearing .gov trying control every aspect pf your life, and the number of those people grows + more come out when they see others.

In terms of "violent", there is nothing peaceful about state control. The escalation always ends in violence and not too many are willing to stomach it. A lot want it to end somewhere in the middle of the escalation ladder, but state will not back down. The scale I'm talking about starts with 1a and ends in 2a.

The America is no longer divided into left and right, it's about more state control and less state control. Rs continue to reach for D level of insanity. Rinos, R's, D's it's all same shit, just look at our lord Facker and the R committee that sponsored him, among others like Brown.

Appears this group is also well breached by undercover agents or at a minimum informants, at least based on the number of arrests happening at their homes. How do the police end up with a warrant over pipe bombs or illegal guns, either they are so stupid to post pictures or they are trusting the wrong people.

This group and similar almost need a database of everyone thats ever collected a .gov paycheck or something.

Back
Top Bottom