• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The ‘Boogaloo Bois’ Are Bringing Their AR-15s and Civil War Ideology to the Lockdown Protests

I'm an overweight, out-of-shape, balding, tax-paying accountant with a wife, three kids, coupla guns and a Jeep........and I too subscribe to Boogaloo meme's on facebook.

I sure hope I don't get ERPO'd. o_O I wonder if I'm on a list somewhere.

Does this mean that my pre-ban boogaloo Magnum PI t-shirt collection is now considered an investment and have actually appreciated in value?[rofl2]
Now if I could only get the boogaloo bois to wear "Members Only" jackets![smile]
I mean I could have been a member this whole time and I didn't need to buy all those silly (really awesome) jackets![cheers]
Oh well, time to move them into the gun safe for a future use![rockon]
View attachment 355311
Members Only, how pedestrian.

(Strolls by wearing his Racing Green Baracuta G9 Harrington while eating a pear and giving a disapproving glance)

We are all on a list, somewhere.
Shit, I've:
- Openly (as in, quoted in newspapers - several times) called for armed citizens as an ability to counter an out-of-control government;
- Been a former officer of the Libertarian Party of Connecticut State Central Committee;
- Had a (sadly now deceased) friend of the family who was known as the "Thomas Jefferson... of PAKISTAN."

Methinks I'm on a list or three. [laugh]

I’m wondering when you guys are gonna arm up and gather outside Emma’s or something. Give you pizza or give you death.

The Study Linked to within the article is actually very interesting. - CYBER SWARMING, MEMETIC WARFARE AND VIRAL INSURGENCY: How Domestic Militants Organize on Memes to Incite Violent Insurrection and Terror Against Government and Law Enforcement - Network Contagion Research Institute
I'd like to see them conduct the same analysis on Antifa who ACTUALLY DOES have the command and control infrastructure, financing (soros) and commits ACTUAL acts of violence. The various Boogs seem more "patriot" oriented to me fighting against leftists and government over-reach

Don't hold your breath waiting for that ... you'll turn blue and pass out. I figure Antifa will get active in the August/September time frame to try to sway the election.

Love seeing these kind of headlines. They are scared and the 2A is working as intended.
Some rights are made more powerful by exercising them. Some are weakened by exercising them.

Open carry of long guns to prove a point in all but the reddest state falls into the later category. The backlash is likely to be more restrictive laws. This happened when the Black Panthers in the 60s started carrying shotguns in public in CA and when Californian pro-gun people started taking advantage of a law that allowed open carry of unloaded handguns.

Last edited:
Some rights are made more powerful by exercising them. Some are weakened by exercising them.

Open carry of long guns to prove a point in all but the reddest state falls into the later category. The backlash is likely to be more restrictive laws. This happened when the Black Panthers in the 60s started carrying shotguns in public in CA and when Californian pro-gun people started taking advantage of a law that allowed open carry of unloaded handguns.
I disagree. Optic cucking is going to convince no one. Hiding is going to convince no one. VA is a blue state their rally was a fantastic success, might even have been inspiration for some of the flu rules. It ain't the 80's people need to see guns in normal places. Go find an old TV guide and look at prime time TV 35 years ago every show had guns, helicopters, babes and boats. Normies need to see guns, children need to see guns. If you have think you have to hide your rights to preserve them you really don't have any.

No Hawaiian shirts.

Definitely reading it! Being quoted in a lot of other articles.
I'd like to see them conduct the same analysis on Antifa who ACTUALLY DOES have the command and control infrastructure, financing (soros) and commits ACTUAL acts of violence. The various Boogs seem more "patriot" oriented to me fighting against leftists and government over-reach
Haven’t found a similar article about antifa, but this.

crazy or not, there are too many people getting fed up with over-reaching, over-bearing .gov trying control every aspect pf your life, and the number of those people grows + more come out when they see others.

In terms of "violent", there is nothing peaceful about state control. The escalation always ends in violence and not too many are willing to stomach it. A lot want it to end somewhere in the middle of the escalation ladder, but state will not back down. The scale I'm talking about starts with 1a and ends in 2a.

The America is no longer divided into left and right, it's about more state control and less state control. Rs continue to reach for D level of insanity. Rinos, R's, D's it's all same shit, just look at our lord Facker and the R committee that sponsored him, among others like Brown.
There is talk of some sort of "immunity pass" required to travel freely about- this idea needs to be rejected. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

There is talk of some sort of "immunity pass" required to travel freely about- this idea needs to be rejected. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

My wife who is conservative and pro gun normally is not super aware of all that is happening in politics. She has been all over the “immunity pass” thing with wide eyes and a “nope that” response!

If you are part of a group advocating armed revolution, and you show up armed to create a confrontation, and they you let yourself get arrested, doesn't that lessen your credibility?

Depends on your audience and mission.

One would gain cred inside such an organization. And ones message might have more credibility in the media.

All about the lens filter.

Back
Top Bottom