• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

That was a close call!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot the shit out of myself a few times in a row with ricochets shooting a motorcycle helmet with bird shot. Thought I pissed off some bees or something but realized I was only getting stung when I shot lol.
Got a 12 gauge pointed in my face for trespassing on a bog when I was about 14.

Sent from my mom's basement. Using Samsung GSIII

ibtlshining.jpg

Jumped by three guys. One had a gun, one had a sock with a steel weight in it, and one was unarmed. I was unarmed. I won. They went to court and said I attacked them.

Also had a knife pulled on me, on two different occasions, by the same crazy Irishman in London in the '70s. I won there too.

Jumped by three guys. One had a gun, one had a sock with a steel weight in it, and one was unarmed. I was unarmed. I won. They went to court and said I attacked them.

u disarmed a guy with a gun, a sock of steel and another guy...do tell!!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Also, something about spreading reputation around...

As a kid, our drunk and/or high trailer-trash neighbor was chasing and shooting at his wife. She ran to our house for safety. I drew a bead on him, and kept him away until the sherriff's deputy arrived 30 minutes later. I doubt she ever pressed charges, and she was back with him days later. Back then, on rural farms, everybody had a gun in their truck or sitting behind the cellar door. Different way of life back then...

Had an idiot cop draw on me when I was 18. A few friends and I wanted to build an ice shanty for ice fishing and had "limited" funds. So I'd stop by a few construction sites and grab their scrap wood from piles and 30 yard dumpsters. I stopped by a mall, talked to security and asked if they minded. They said 'no problem, just only the ones on the outside areas, not the ones in the loading bays which are recessed into the mall.

It was 8pm or so and dark, the idiot cop see someone else doing something (forget what, nothing odd or serious). He gets out of his car and starts telling the guy to explain himself, etc. then sees me looking in the dumpster standing on the frame of the dumpster. Guy pulls a gun and tells me to get my hands up. I'm 18, cocky and all. So I hope down practically laughing. I explained I had permission, etc. He ranting and raving at me that he doesn't care, etc.

But yeah, I was 30 yards or more from the building, in the open and looking in a 30 yard dumpster for scraps and the guy thinks he's stopping a Brinks robbery. He was pretty jittery considering the situation. Crazy.

Caught a piece of rocksalt 3 inches below my left nipple from a dairy farmers shottie in the sumer of '79
Didn't know I was hit until the burn set in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom