That one night, almost two years ago, on Federal Hill...

The Anchor

NES Member
I hadn’t shared the videos, till now, of that shooting.

21 rounds of 9mm, fired less then 20feet from her bedroom window. 2 bullets lodges into the building, two bullets lodged into rival gang members, 1 in the arm and 1 in the leg. leg hit gangbanger, 21 years old and this is his third time getting shot according to the CLEO.

i apologize but you'll have to sign in to you tube to see them, i couldn't figure out how to post them any other way.

first one is of the shooter ( angle is approximately what our view is out of the bedroom window) and that was my mini clubman ( don't judge)..

View: https://youtu.be/7yQvsMogCjo

2nd is looking across the front of building and down towards the targets. the car has 4 women in it, how the car didn't take a bullet is beyond me

View: https://youtu.be/bi-IpWdCgw8

Last edited:
And you know the CLEO personally to get those details?

What is your point for posting these? Thugs gonna live the thug life? This is an everyday occurrence someplace... did this even make the local news?

And you know the CLEO personally to get those details?

What is your point for posting these? Thugs gonna live the thug life? This is an everyday occurrence someplace... did this even make the local news?
they held a presser relating to this and some other gang related stuff and i got to speak with cleo for a bit.

posted for shear entertainment, nothing more, nothing less. fun night waking up to this...the hill is a shithole after dark now and getting worse

and then this happened

When I first started dating my wife in the early 80's she and a friend shared an apartment on the Hill. They did not have to lock doors. They moved over to College Hill and not so much....Lots O crime...

Say what you will about the old school thugs that ran places like Federal Hill and the North End. At least when they did shit like this rarely happened. And if it did everyone involved at least had their pants pulled up to the appropriate level.

Say what you will about the old school thugs that ran places like Federal Hill and the North End. At least when they did shit like this rarely happened. And if it did everyone involved at least had their pants pulled up to the appropriate level.
I accidentally went into the wrong room at Santarpios in East Boston around 130 am back in the early 80s, the "gentlemen " in the room quickly showed me the error of my way. They had a good laugh but I was scared witless.

I accidentally went into the wrong room at Santarpios in East Boston around 130 am back in the early 80s, the "gentlemen " in the room quickly showed me the error of my way. They had a good laugh but I was scared witless.
I’m Italian and I remember my Father telling me as a kid if I went into the North End to always sit near the exit in any establishment and to not screw around. His exact words were people will come out of the woodwork and instantly make me regret it if I did. Words of wisdom from the old man.

Federal hill used to be good...now just a shell of its former self.

hell, I even got most of my ink at Federal Hill tattoo.

And I miss Palmieri’s....best cannolis and cakes.

Where is "Federal Hill"?
A notorious place.
The_Haunter_of_the_Dark_by_Jarkko_Naas.jpg

Did you see the Sopranos take on the RI mob? They made them out to be inbred feebbleminded gangsters.
[rofl2]

... I remember my Father telling me as a kid if I went into the North End to always sit near the exit in any establishment ...
And face the entrance. That's the basis of Feng Shui.

I have no idea what/where Federal Hill is. I'm guessing that's because I intentionally don't live in big city shitholes.

Back
Top Bottom