That Escalated Quickly...Remind Me Again Why You Shouldn't Go Clubbing & Carry???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcarter01

NES Member
FAFO.

I'm amazed at the writing quality of the article. From reading it, I knew who did what to whom. I wish I could read more articles from more news sources that were as good as this.

Oh yeah, dupe.

1675771288628.png

sounds like something my former employer would say. "If you fall off the scaffold you're fired before you hit the ground"

FAFO.

I'm amazed at the writing quality of the article. From reading it, I knew who did what to whom. I wish I could read more articles from more news sources that were as good as this.

Oh yeah, dupe.
Was just another dumb story about dumb people doing dumb things......

Found nothing in the forum search that I saw.

But whatever...

The shooter works for a company that does services at my work, he is a big dude.

Apparently he is a straight killer lol

This is literally the worst “journalism” I’ve ever seen.
EDIT:
Yah. Agree. His stuff is amusing to me...Not journalistic for sure....I was going for the video in that story. Was like Lizard Ogre Brain took over Rationalizing Brain...

EDIT:
Yah. Agree. His stuff is amusing to me...Not journalistic for sure....I was going for the video in that story. Was like Lizard Ogre Brain took over Rationalizing Brain...
Turtleboy is a legend in his own mind.

EDIT:
Ya it got weird toward the middle and end. I thought I was reading comments at first. He sounds like he’s a little nuts. claiming the goat attracts the type that packs heat, Manchester bars are the most dangerous in the world, and that bars should enforce a dress code and not play certain music. I don’t know what music he’s referring to but the goat is generally a country themed bar. Maybe country music encourages gangster life, I don’t know. I can’t force myself to listen to it. But then he goes on weird tangents like the shooter must not have grown up around guns. The only thing he’s right about that no other media outlet will admit is that the victim is no saint and really made a dumb move sucker punching this guy.

I don’t know. I hope I never have to read an article from this author again. My brain feels scrambled trying to follow his bizarre tangents.

Ogre didn't even hesitate...

dupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom