• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

That didn't go as planned

I say goodnight to my kids via VPN.

LOL! That's also how a half dozen kids sitting in the same room will communicate with each other.

ROFL regarding the poll.

I think that says something about our numbers, despite the fact that it's difficult for us to show up at the State House while we are working to support the FSA who has plenty of time to show up during the middle of a week day.

LOL! That's also how a half dozen kids sitting in the same room will communicate with each other.

ROFL regarding the poll.

I think that says something about our numbers, despite the fact that it's difficult for us to show up at the State House while we are working to support the FSA who has plenty of time to show up during the middle of a week day.

Yep. Even if it's pro gun forum swarms, it's still pretty impressive.

Last edited:
Stuck in a Sacramento pub right now. Voting on my phone got a fellow at the bar curious. He read the content on my phone and I got this!
View attachment 303370

There are still good peeps out there, I tell ya!
According to that pole, 93% of people have their heads screwed on right. That can’t be accurate....

Back
Top Bottom