that arm brace might be a problem... (ar-15)

Gaetz sent out a tweet that I got back on or about the 16th of June. I wondered when the news would finally get here.

Nothing is going to happen. In other news, the KAK Shockwave blade looks interesting, and somehow pulled off stabilizer status
1593214845906.png

I care - because I've got two AR pistols with arm braces.
If it looks like this might be a real issue - I'm going to think about SBRing them.
I have one on an mpx. Are they going to try and check every single person? No way. How are they going to know if you even have one? This gets so tiresome.

The ATF need to stop "changing their mind" after determining that a specific item is completely legal. People are going to the ATF and the ATF is going through all the laws and consultations with peers and then determining that its completely legal. Years later some Karen writes a letter and suddenly that complaint letter becomes competent legal insight?

RC

Your government at work...turning 1000's of people into fellons with the stroke of a pen! I just ordered a SBA3 for my pistol build. Like Maura and her revised interpretation of the law!

It's not about the ATF knocking on my door because I have pistol braces.
It's the traffic stop where the local police charge me with an SBR and the previous statements made by the ATF have been rescinded.

It's tough enough keeping track of the firearms laws in the two states I live in, and the states I travel through when going from one to the other - it's impossible when it's organization's interpretations and those interpretations are backed up by Federal law saying that the ATF can make interpretations.

They better get that refrigerator box ready to hold all those that are turned in.

FJfTNcd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom