Thanks to Senator Ayotte

Didn't I read that she is back forming a new bill with a few other Senators? If I find it, I'll post it. I wouldn't trust her at all anyways.

Didn't I read that she is back forming a new bill with a few other Senators? If I find it, I'll post it. I wouldn't trust her at all anyways.

JPK is spreading dis-information about Ayotte because for some reason he has a hard on for her.

Yes she is a politician, one must always remember that. But she has done the right thing so far WRT the 2nd amendment and so we should thank her for it.

Man you freaking people are so full of anger. She voted in favor of what 99% of agree and yet you call her bad names.

GROW THE FUK UP.

This is the real world and not one that you live in. So sick of the negative bullsh!t that has become this forum now. I am seriously going to have to rethink if I want to rejoin this forum with the likes of some of you non stop angry bashers.

No politician is going to support the folks who are pro 2a all the time, theyre politicians so we hedge our bets a bit. I will say ayotte needs to know that the pro 2sc crowd supports her or she could make things ugly with a change in vote. She was hammered by folks they shipped in from Conn this week at her townhall mtg. Not a ton of pro 2a folks there. I know it gets to be a pain in the ass to email write and call all the time but if we don't do it if will come back to bite is in the ass as the opposition is doing it constantly and frequently.

Man you freaking people are so full of anger. She voted in favor of what 99% of agree and yet you call her bad names.

GROW THE FUK UP.

This is the real world and not one that you live in. So sick of the negative bullsh!t that has become this forum now. I am seriously going to have to rethink if I want to rejoin this forum with the likes of some of you non stop angry bashers.

I really hate people that won't tell us how they really feel.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

GROW THE FUK UP.

+1. We're our own worst enemies. We don't support anyone unless they vote with us 100%. No wonder we keep getting beat. Politicians are like weathervanes. They go with the wind. We just have to blow stronger than the other side so they go our way.

At what point should we support a politician?

When they vote in a constitutional manner 10% of the time?.

20%?

50%?

80%?

Where does Ayotte fit in based on her voting record?

If she were to hit 10% I'd be shocked

Half a pie is better than no pie at all. We can then work on growing our pie instead of bitching about the other side's pie.

Jpk... I agree with you but shouldn't we put our efforts on removing Shaheen with someone like Cruz or Lee? Then we can talk about replacing Ayotte but I'm sure the way she looks at it is for us... she's 100 times better than Shaheen.

NH's Ayotte defends gun control vote

"A woman whose mother was killed in last year's school shooting in Newtown, Conn., confronted Sen. Kelly Ayotte Tuesday during the senator's first public appearance in New Hampshire since voting against gun control legislation..."I'm just wondering why the burden of my mother being gunned down in the halls of her elementary school isn't as important," WMUR-TV reported Erica Lafferty asking... Ayotte said she was sorry for what Lafferty has been through. "And I think that ultimately when we look at what happened in Sandy Hook we should have a fuller discussion to make sure that doesn't happen again," she said.
Ayotte said she hoped to find some common ground but that she didn't think the enhanced background checks that she voted against would have changed the outcome in the Newtown shootings."

My Comment:

"Lafferty's mother, Dawn Hochsprung, was the principal of Sandy Hook Elementary School, where 20 pupils and six educators were slain in December. She died after lunging at the gunman to try to stop him from firing."

While pro-gun and anti-gun advocates do not agree on the regulation of guns in the US, they must all agree that the situation is not "normal". For a few hundred years, we did not fear people attacking and killing children and teachers in US schools. The prevalence of guns or types of guns is not the issue. Protecting our children in schools is the issue. Terrorists and the violently mentally ill have one thing in common - they are not stupid. Regardless of laws, they will find a way.

While many advocate that more guns in schools (armed law enforcement officers) is not the answer, who would dial 911 and say they hear shots in the school but please don't send armed police? Many communities are quietly posting armed officers in their schools while the debate lingers on. Teachers should not need to senselessly martyr themselves by stepping between a terrorist or violent mentally ill school shooter and our children. Assuring that honest, law abiding citizens have only 10 or 7 bullets in a gun will do nothing - nothing - to make any difference.

9-11 is not over. The Marathon Bombing is a reawakening call. These same violent extremists did not begin to attack Russia until Russia left their countries after a protracted war, when they then attacked schools and public places. Osama bin Laden plainly said what was brought to Russia would be brought to the USA. We now know how true his promise was. When we are fully out of the Middle East, why would we expect anything different?

There may come a time when we select and expect at least some of our educators to take a more active role in school security. If this comes after the next tragedy - shame on us...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom