Thanks Fred! The Bayo has a home!

40 caliber

NES Member
Well I got a chance to take a picture on the bayonet that Fred gave me. It fits well on my "Izzytula" rifle

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/160401-MY-Izzy-Tula-SKS?highlight=

I have to admit, it was pretty easy to get in place. She looks much better now. Yes by time I came down from NH, met my dad in central mass and then drove to Holbrook, it was 4 hours round trip in the car for 2.5 hours shooting. The good time, the shooting, a couple rifles I picked up and this BAYO made the trip worthwile.

Thanks to 50BMG for the shoot and the Bayo Reps to you

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

And to think that was sitting in a box of "stuff" I have. While looking for the bayo I found 11 K98 sight hoods, two more SKS Bayonets, Mosin parts to many to list including enough magazine parts to repair 50 magazines. I guess this is what happens when you get old. You forget stuff you bought years ago[wink]

I guess this is what happens when you get old. You forget stuff you bought years ago[wink]

Well, I'm a few days younger and tend to "forget" about stuff that I've bought.
Last time I was searching the ammo cabinets for a case of reloaded .38 Spl 125 grs Wadcutters
I found a case of 1,000 .44 Mag rounds I had forgotten about.
Wish, I'd find a Simson and Krieghoff Luger[shocked]

Back
Top Bottom