• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thanks for your opinion Jim Carrey...

He's from Toronto, what do you expect, aye [rolleyes]
I expect him to understand those that paved the way for his comedic career (Lenny Bruce anyone?) who suffered the wrath of government censors, harassment and assault from local authorities and the like were fighting the same battle for 1A that we are now for 2A.

Why does anyone NEED offensive comedy? Jim?

Last edited:
He's probably trying to find work sucking up to the higher ups. These people think they're elitists and what they say influences people, well maybe the left.

I hope Bruce Willis starts making a lot of movies... Just about everyone else is on my "I will never watch or read a f..king thing by this person again" list....

Who really cares what Jim Carry has to say anyway? Or any Hollywood actor for that matter........

Who really cares what Jim Carry has to say anyway? Or any Hollywood actor for that matter........
Unfortunately, propaganda works... Mass murderously so...

We should always be concerned when media is being used to spread a message that both vilifies law abiding people as well as spreads lies.

In the past this has generally been accompanied by some of the worst behavior human "civilization" has to offer.

I hope Bruce Willis starts making a lot of movies... Just about everyone else is on my "I will never watch or read a f..king thing by this person again" list....

Brad Pitt is 2A friendly, I'm not gonna say advocate, but friendly.

I also don't believe Tom Cruise has come out against guns, as much of a psychopath as he may be. (honestly haven't verified this one, so i could be wrong)

Last edited:
saw this on FB yesterday, seeing as how at one point he was married to Jenny McCarthy and nothing worth listening to has ever come out of her mouth, it is not a surprise that his thoughts are as worthy of my ears as the sound of a cat being lit on fire

Where is this fire cat you speak of?

I expect him to understand those that paved the way for his comedic career (Lenny Bruce anyone?) who suffered the wrath of government censors, harassment and assault from local authorities and the like were fighting the same battle for 1A that we are now for 2A.

Why does anyone NEED offensive comedy? Jim?
Nicely said. [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom