• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thanks for your opinion Jim Carrey...

saw this on FB yesterday, seeing as how at one point he was married to Jenny McCarthy and nothing worth listening to has ever come out of her mouth, it is not a surprise that his thoughts are as worthy of my ears as the sound of a cat being lit on fire

What is with these washed up actors coming out of the dumps to spews crap? Go away you are a has-been. Youre day is done.

I should care about what he says why?? What it's SHTF time, he can be part of the barricade in front of the house. At least he'll have some value at that point.

When I start listening to (and agreeing with) the 2A opinions of people like that, it's time to call it a day.

The little troll works for the public and he would be pumping gas if it were not for people that like his comedy. The only thing I ever saw that was funny with him was the one where turned into the green thing.

I am not asking to be protected. I am asking to be left alone.

...also, what a set of brass balls for a Hollywood type to lecture me about MY soul. I'll have time to be offended after I stop laughing...

Ah, de-humanizing your political enemy to make them easier to "cleanse" from society.

A classy move, seems like I have seen that one before? Now where was that?

They spent decades purging guns from polite society and now I guess they think they have the votes to purge us?

Ah, de-humanizing your political enemy to make them easier to "cleanse" from society.

A classy move, seems like I have seen that one before? Now where was that?

They spent decades purging guns from polite society and now I guess they think they have the votes to purge us?

Any number of places. It wasn't new in the 18th century either. Which is why the Framers of the Constitution wisely codified what is a natural right in the Bill of Rights. Not that any of the morons in the media or entertainment world are smart enough to understand that.

Jim Carrey's brand of humor is incredibly juvenile. I can't believe I ever thought Ace Venture was funny. His only works worth watching are, ironically, not comedies.

Jimmy wants ask guns gone. Only for military and police. He also says movies don't influence kids (don't tell the advertisers of the superbowl)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359946118155.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359946118155.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 22
Any number of places. It wasn't new in the 18th century either. Which is why the Framers of the Constitution wisely codified what is a natural right in the Bill of Rights. Not that any of the morons in the media or entertainment world are smart enough to understand that.
Indeed. What is of greater concern is that it is more socially acceptable to spew such ignorance, bile and bigotry publicly than it is to excercise, or speak out to protect your right to keep and bear arms.

Back
Top Bottom