Thanks for clearing that up maura

As I read this I cannot help,but laugh.Up in MA they,are closing the gun stores because
they,are just commies who want control over the people.Here in Florida the gun stores,are
closing because they,are running out of merchandise.

That’s effing bullshit. How do these dolts expect FFLs who operate with that as their main source of income to provide for their families?

Idiots. The whole lot of them.

That's what happens when sociopaths get into positions of authority.
Wishing ill on someone who they have never met or that has never done them wrong.

Hope the gun shops have stopped selling to the Police Departments in the state. No ammo and guns for us, Nothing to them !

How the f*** are they going to stay in busniess then? Let's face it, if they sell non-pre healey AR's then they're selling ammo to the police.

If I did it would have been some college kid from Maura's fan club.
right...unpaid interns are the tip of the spear so to speak at the phones. i'd guess since they are unpaid they are nonessential and are not at the office.

No , I bought thousands of rounds right from the local gun shop. The trick is finding a dealer that doesn't mind waiting to get paid. The Institution I worked at wasn't to bad but some state institutions made the dealers wait 5 or 6 months to get paid.

Got an email from my local FFL saying they were given the ok to upon for LE sales only.
Money is money and shop owners have a duty to take care of their families and stay off public assistance. That said, I hope most shops tell LE customers they'll only sell to them when they can sell to everyone.

There was an article in the People's Daily Communist Propaganda I mean the Boston Globe about businesses defying the orders to close. John Costa and his shop seem to be very much alive.
However, I wonder what the implications are for his staying open. I'm not a gun dealer but I would imagine there are a number of licenses dealers have to have. I applaud his courage in doing what he thinks is right but I hope it doesn't mean the end of his business.

Back
Top Bottom